★ #43 | will you?

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #43 | will you?"i'd like to take you out on a proper date this time

#43 | will you?
"i'd like to take you out on a proper date this time."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

understand keshi
"take you by the hand, you're the
only one who understands."

___________

BASKING underneath the warm lighting provided by the fairy lights upon her white walls, the pair sat next to each other at her desk, eyes lingering over the blank space left in the page of a new notebook.

It had been many hours since they had gotten home after Jay picked Hyerin up from her college and got food. The boy ended up staying for a movie, and shortly after to watch the girl play Roblox with their shared friends.

Now, they sat in her bedroom, attempting to piece together what was mistakenly ruined; lover.

Writing down all the lyrics she could remember, the girl sighed quietly as she failed to piece together any words in her mind. Turning to look at the black haired boy beside her, her eyes fell upon his side profile as she rested her chin in the palm of her hand.

“Any suggestions?” Hyerin muttered out a question, brows raised as he turned to meet her gaze with a quiet hum. “I have a few, but I don't know if they'd go with the flow of the song.”

“Ahh, understandable.” The girl nodded, eyes wandering around her dimly lit bedroom with pursed lips. “I'm unsure if it would be any help, but I can play the chords of the song on guitar again. It's the one thing that I actually remember.” She laughed out shyly.

“That would be great, if you don't mind.” He smiled lightly, one she returned before she nodded and stood up, wandering to the guitar that rested on its stand in the corner of the room.

Slipping the strap over her head, her hand raised to move her hair out of the way as she sat comfortably on the edge of her bed, cheeks flushed a light pink as she was quite embarrassed to be performing in any way in front of him.

Jay's eyes followed her movements in awe as she positioned her fingertips on the strings of the guitar, playing all the correct chords as she strummed the melody she had come up with.

The soft sounds filled up the quietness of the room, overtaking the soft hum of the air conditioner as he turned around, hand wrapping around a pen as he jotted down a few lines on a scrapped page.