★ #52 | ice cream

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #52 | ice cream"who made the first move?"

★ #52 | ice cream
"who made the first move?"

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

bewitched • laufey
"keep me in your heart, i'm so bewildered."

______________

STEPPING out of her bedroom, fingers adjusting her bangs as she let out a sigh of relief, eyes falling over her friends who all waited patiently on the couch in the living room — whilst Jake opted to sit on the floor as he played with Sarang, who he was meeting for the first time in person.

“I think that was the fastest I've ever gotten ready.” Hyerin admitted with a laugh, her presence stirring the puppy who originally laid on the floor, chewing on a toy that Jake put in front of her.

Her paws clicked against the wooden floors, tail wagging as she nuzzled herself against Hyerin's legs.

“The fastest I've ever gotten ready was junior year of highschool. I woke up late and my mom thought I was already at school, but I wasn't so I got ready super fast and snuck out of the house and went to school late.” Heeseung winced, reminiscing on his highschool days — of which weren't that long ago.

“Ohh, did she ever find out?” Hyerin raised her brows, curiosity striking as she leaned down and patted her puppy’s head, fingers threading through her soft, golden fur.

“Yes. He missed the first period and our school called his mom. He tried to convince me to let him stay the night over at my house as if it would make circumstances better.” Sunghoon laughed teasingly, only to receive an eye roll from the older boy.

“Completely off topic, but Sarang is adorable and personally, I think she and Layla would get along perfectly and one hundred percent be best friends.” Jake interjected, picking himself off of the floor.

“You find any excuse to bring up Layla, I swear.” Jay chimed in, adjusting the sleeves of the pink cardigan he had changed into before leaving his own apartment.

“I have no shame.” Jake shrugged, smiling cheekily as he wandered to the front door to slip on his shoes.

“We can tell.” Heeseung rolled his eyes playfully, to which he received grumbles strung with complaints. The girl laughed at their banter, as she slipped her shoes on and grabbed her purse.

“Bye, Sarang.” Sunghoon cooed, petting the golden retriever quickly before stepping out of the apartment alongside his friends, a new conversation sparking almost immediately as they walked to the elevator.