★ #32 | outfit

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #32 | outfit"i see the vision for sure

#32 | outfit
"i see the vision for sure."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

day by day • grentperez
"oh, i can see all of the colors and chemistry."

___________

TUESDAY was filled with concealed stress as she stood in front of her wardrobe, a pile of clothes that she deemed ‘not good enough’ to wear was left in a scattered mess across her wooden floors.

Hyerin sighed, seemingly giving up as she slumped back in defeat with a huff leaving her pink lips, eyes skimming over the newly created mess in her room, already dreading the moment she'd have to clean up and put all of her clothes away neatly.

The girl nibbled at her bottom lip, arm extending out as she grabbed hold of her phone, of which was thrown lazily onto her bed previously.

The time displayed in bold numbers only brought her closer to going insane, as built-up nerves seemed to only grow in size within her. 5:36pm, and she had yet to figure out what she was wearing to the party, let alone even starting the process of getting ready.

Her hands traveled to her messages, clicking on the familiar contact as she texted him hurriedly, hoping he'd see her messages and be willing to help her.

________

imessage
sunoo
4:37pm.

hyerin
save me

hyerin
please

hyerin
what do i wear to
the party sunoo

hyerin
i am going insane
over here not kidding

sunoo
you haven't picked out
your outfit yet?? 😧

hyerin
NO

hyerin
I’M SO DUMB

sunoo
THE OUTFIT SHOULD BE YOUR
#1 PRIORITY??

sunoo
you should always have an outfit and a
backup one planned out for an event at
least the day before

hyerin
SKSJSKD

hyerin
in my defense, i was busy yesterday !!