★ #34 | halloween

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #34 | halloween"you guys are such couple goals

#34 | halloween
"you guys are such couple goals."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

"slut!" taylor swift
"in a world of boys, he's a gentleman."

________

EVENTUALLY reaching the house, she could already hear the loud music and chatter, and the colorful lights peaking through the white curtains outside.

Walking up the pathway to the front porch, a familiar voice calling out her name caused her to tilt her head upwards,a smile growing on her lips.

"Hyerin," Park Jongseong greeted her with a smile, climbing down the stairs with his hands stuffed into his pockets, sheltering them from the cold night air. "You look really pretty." He complimented, as she breathed out a small laugh.

"Awe, thank you." Hyerin blushed, but luckily it went by unnoticed due to the dim lighting. "You look nice." She retorted, nudging him as she scanned his outfit.

Dark gray jeans, a white cuffed shirt and a black trench coat draped over his shoulder to keep himself warm. All of which was accessorized by silver rings and a singular necklace.

Jay let a smile fall onto his lips at her words, hands already resting on her waistline as he pulled her to his chest lightly, resting his chin on top of her head as he hugged her comfortably.

"Thank you." He murmured, pulling away with a sigh of content. "You ready to go inside?" He asked, while his hand traveled from her waist to her hand, holding it with such care and delicacy as he looked at her in awe.

The girl nodded, and allowed him to guide her inside, helping her up the front porch steps before he lightly pushed her in front of him, their fingers still intertwined as his freehand rested on the small of her back, guiding her through the crowds in the party.

Turning into a less crowded area of the house, her eyes caught sight of familiar faces, each laughing amongst themselves as they stood away from the crowd, keeping to themselves.

A laugh left her lips when she met the gaze of none other than Kim Sunoo, watching as his eyes brightened and he grinned, almost instantly going up to greet her.

"You don't know how long I've been anticipating the day I finally meet you in person." Sunoo let out the first few words he spoke to her in person, a breathy laugh leaving his lips as Hyerin smiled and hugged him tightly.