★ #53 | sleeping in

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #53 | sleeping in"just put me in my grave already

★ #53 | sleeping in
"just put me in my grave already."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

love me backfromis_9
"i know you love me back, even
without saying it."

____________

SLEEPING in was a so-called ‘activity’ that Min Hyerin was appreciative of, when she could actually do so. Allowing herself to stay under the covers, her golden retriever curled up at the foot of the bed until eleven in the morning.

She had finally been able to redeem herself after so many long, eventful days.

Waking up fueled with sleep and energy, she ran her fingers through her messy hair as Sarang stirred at her movements, tail wagging happily as she climbed on top of Hyerin; who let out a breathy laugh.

“Good morning to you too, Sarang.” Hyerin laughed, fingers running through the puppy's golden fur. “You're growing quickly, huh?” She added with a soft hum, tilting her head to the side.

As the golden retriever curled up at her side, Hyerin reached to put her glasses on, a yawn falling from her lips as she unplugged her phone, which rested on her bedside table.

Her eyes fell upon the many notifications she had gotten overnight and earlier this morning, while she was still sleeping. Text messages, and notifications from Instagram, letting her be aware of the likes on her story that she had posted last night.

Which consisted of a singular 0.5 photo she had taken with the four she was hanging out with, and a photo of the ice cream she had gotten for herself.

The girl's eyes skimmed lazily over her notifications, before she pressed on the ones from the group chat, choosing to read through that as it was the most active out of everything.

______________

imessage
#stopmaknaehate ☹️‼️
today, 11:32am.

sunghoon
IT WASN'T EVEN OUR FAULT

riki
FAKE ASS BITCHES

jake
WOAHHH

heeseung
RIKI YOU'RE LIKE 12 😰

jungwon
he's almost an adult ‼️

jay <3
DON'T FEED INTO THIS