★ #17 | wild guess

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #17 | wild guess "i'm not sure

#17 | wild guess
"i'm not sure. i took a wild
guess, i suppose."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

cornelia street taylor swift
"i hope i'll never lose you,
hope it never ends."

_______

THE sunny autumn morning was filled with gloominess as she sighed quietly, nimble hand moving swiftly across the paper as her gaze occasionally shifted up to look at the content displayed on her laptop screen.

Studying, something she found herself doing to keep her mind occupied. During her off hours, all she could think about was the four letter word she saw displayed under her very own text message to someone she used to deem as her best friend; Oh Mijin.

Read.

Min Hyerin felt a slight pang in her heart every time her mind drifted to the older girl. The thought of losing someone whom she had devoted so many of her years and hours to hurt her indefinitely. And, the way that thought came to be her reality seemed to hurt her even more.

Sipping at the hot chocolate she had gotten for herself in combat against the chilly weather offered by the season of fall, her eyes traveled aimlessly around the cozy café in hopes to occupy herself for the small break she was taking for herself.

The soft chime of the bell filled her ears as her eyes instantly wandered over to the entrance, eyes widening as she nearly spat out her hot chocolate in surprise; resulting in a small coughing fit as she turned her head away, clasping a hand over her mouth in hopes to hide the pink tint of her cheeks.

She could hear the familiar voice, greeting the employee behind the counter as always before the vague sound of footsteps sounded closer with each step they took towards her.

"Hyerin," he called out, a small breath leaving his lips as he let a small smile adorn his face. "Good morning." Park Jongseong greeted, slipping the coat he wore off of his shoulders before draping it neatly over his chair, making himself comfortable on the seat across from her own.

"Good morning, Jay..?" She mustered out in a questioning tone, confusion evident in her gaze. "You didn't tell me you were coming."

"I didn't know I was coming, either. It just happened. I impulsively decided to come and visit you last minute." He explained, adjusting his posture as she nodded slowly.