★ #56 | finale

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #56 | finale"for i believe every moment spent with you is a beautiful one

#56 | finale
"for i believe every moment spent with you is a beautiful one."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

lover (remix) taylor swift ft. shawn mendes
"the girl in my story has always been you."

______________

FRIDAY crept around, and the girl stood in front of her mirror, humming along to the lyrics of lover as she put mascara over her lashes, a sigh of content leaving her lips as she put the wand back in the tube, rolling it back into her make-up drawer.

The girl dressed herself in a long, white flowy skirt, a baby blue knit top to go over it, along with a gray puffer jacket she purchased a little while back.

She accessorized with silver jewelry, and paired her outfit with a pair of white converse. The girl could only hope it would be appropriate for wherever they'd be going.

Hyerin had asked multiple times what she should wear, but she wasn't given much instructions. After finding out that the other boys knew of said date, she texted Sunghoon — practically begging him to tell her whether or not her outfit fit the dress code.

Although she only got a plain thumbs up and a smiley face with its tongue sticking out emoji, she convinced herself to stop overthinking, and that it was fit for the occasion.

With little input on the situation, she opted to dress in something simple yet elegant. And, in the case she felt under or overdressed, she could change quickly before they left — as she had already pieced together a few backup outfits, which were laid out on her bed.

Her hair was tied up in a half up half down, a white ribbon laced through it, as her bangs rested perfectly on her forehead; something she hoped wouldn't be ruined by wind, or something of the sort, though it was almost unavoidable with how much she played with her hair to control her nerves.

Adding a small amount of lip oil, she rubbed her lips together before releasing with a soft pop, eyes skimming over her reflection in the mirror nervously before she switched off the light in her bathroom, leaving the room behind as she stepped into her bedroom.

The girl grabbed hold of her phone, pulling it off of the charger and bringing it along with her in her living room, where she seated herself at her kitchen island, looking through social media to pass time.

Min Hyerin felt strangely excited about tonight. Although she always felt excited and happy to see the boy, it was a new sense of longing.