★ #07 | late night

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #07 | late night"It's okay, I get it

★ #07 | late night
"It's okay, I get it."

now playing..

Savior Complex , Phoebe Bridgers
"all the bad dreams that you hide,
show me yours, i'll show you mine.."

_____

QUITE a few hours had passed since Min Hyerin had sent Park Jongseong a direct message on Instagram. She had found it quite easy to occupy her mind, instead of soaking in a sea of embarrassment from her rather haunting approach.

The girl dozed off, sitting down at her desk as she rested her hand in a fist on her forehead, staring down at the notebooks filled with notes for school. She was studying, something she hated doing so much; but for the sake of her grades, she had to.

Fighting every strong urge she had to give up and crawl into her bed and melt under the warmth of her covers, she stayed put -- hand moving swiftly across the page as she furrowed her brows slightly; something she found herself doing when concentrated.

Dear Reader by Taylor Swift filled her ears as the song played quietly through her speaker, giving her something to listen to so she wouldn't end up in a pit of silence and end up distracting herself by drowning in a sea of her own thoughts -- going completely off topic with everything.

The last thing Min Hyerin expected to hear at 2:48am was her phone buzzing repeatedly with new notifications -- distracting herself from her work as her gaze shifted to her phone; unlocking it easily and looking at her notifications.

The girl's heart practically stopped, seeing the familiar username flashing upon her screen as four new messages were written just below the name.

Hyerin took her phone into her nimble hands carefully -- heart beating at an uncomfortable pace as she took a small breath in an attempt to calm herself down as she clicked on the notification, watching as her phone loaded its contents.

Almost immediately, did she feel heat radiating from her cheeks; flushed a rosy color in embarrassment as she hid her face in her hands, a groan leaving her pink lips.

_____

instagram dms
parkjongseong
yesterday, 6:17pm.

hyerin
hello

hyerin
oh my god that
was so dry wait