★ #06 | encouragement

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #06 | encouragement"What am I doing?"

"What am I doing?"

now playing..

It's Only Right , Wallows
"It's easier to be alone,
than to be lied to.."

_____

SITTING quietly at her piano as she played around with different chords; creating soft and slow melodies as she breathed in the soft, vanilla smell of the candle that burned slowly over on her desk; the singular flame dancing as it filled the room with its brightness.

Sarang, the puppy rested peacefully on her bed; cuddled up on top of her pillow as she dozed in and out of consciousness to the calming sound of the piano playing on unfamiliar tunes.

It was the day after she had gotten into the small argument with her best friend, Oh Mijin. Much to Hyerin's dismay, the two girls hadn't spoken to one another since the minor incident -- despite the younger continuously reaching out to the older with unanswered text messages and phone calls that were declined.

It was a relatively slow and peaceful day; the dullness of the gray clouds covering the blue sky creating a cozy environment for Min Hyerin, who adored the rain like no other as she watched it fall gracefully from the clouds -- pattering gently against the ground.

The girl turned her head upon a soft buzzing filling her ears, pausing her movements on the keys to the piano as her gaze landed on her cellphone, of which lit up with a new notification.

Letting out a quiet sigh, she reached out for the small device and looked down at its contents; seeing a new Instagram dm from none other than Kim Sunoo, the boy she had talked to only yesterday.

Hyerin clicked on the notification curiously after unlocking her phone, watching as it directed her to her direct messages as she read the new messages left for her only a few seconds ago.

____

instagram dms
kim.sunoo03
today, 6:01pm.

sunoo
heyyy again !!

sunoo
have you talked to
jay yet at all?

hyerin
oh no lol

sunoo
aaa why? :(

hyerin
i mean i was going
to yesterday, but my
friend convinced me
not to lol

sunoo
wait what? why? 🤨