★ #08 | plans

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #08 | plans"That'd be nice

★ #08 | plans
"That'd be nice."

now playing..

evermore , Taylor Swift
"I had a feeling so peculiar,
this pain wouldn't be for evermore.."

_____

HER hair was disheveled; thrown into the same, loose braid she had put it in the night before. The girl sipped quietly at her coffee, staring down at her notebook in front of her as she sighed quietly. What was supposed to be an early morning spent studying, she had found herself writing down a bunch of dumb lyrics.

Her mind seemed to be overflowing with different words; piecing them together into what could potentially be turned into a turn. And the worst part was that she was thinking of him the entire time.

Min Hyerin could practically feel the heat radiating from her own cheeks as they flushed a light pink; something she'd blame on the cold weather outside despite being indoors where the heating was on.

Drumming her fingers subconsciously against the tabletop, Hyerin stared down blankly at her somewhat messy handwriting, pursing her lips as she thought of ways to continue what she was writing on.

Snapping her out of her train of thoughts, a soft buzz filled her ears as she peered over to her phone, of which rested on the table next to the coffee she had ordered only a few minutes prior.

Taking the device into her hand, she unlocked it, feeling a smile creep up onto her lips as she read the notification over and over.

_____
instagram • just now
parkjongseong
good morning!

_____

instagram • direct
@ parkjongseong
today, 9:29am.

jay
good morning!

jay
i'm unsure if you're
awake yet, but if you
are i just wanted to
say hi real quick aha

hyerin
good morning :)

hyerin
honestly, i didn't expect
myself to be awake this
early but i woke up around
seven and couldn't go back
to sleep again lol

jay
oh? that's the worse
feeling ever

jay
i'm almost always
upset when i wake
up way earlier than
i intended to (⁠─⁠.⁠─⁠|⁠|)

lover | park jongseongOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara