★ #38 | when you're ready

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #38 | when you're ready"nothing happened

"nothing happened."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

happiness • taylor swift
"there'll be happiness after you."

__________________

SMALL groans fell from her lips as she rolled over in her bed, brows furrowing as her eyes slowly opened, a pang in her head making her wince as her head flew up to rub her temples gently.

Knocks on her front door alarmed her as she slowly sat up, rubbing the tiredness out of her eyes as she ran her fingers through her messy, tangled hair, trudging out of her bedroom lazily as she went to the front door, hands swinging it open to come face to face with the tall boy.

“Good morning.” Nishimura Riki greeted with a smile, holding onto the small leash attached to the puppies harness, as said puppy wagged her tail and went to greet the tired girl.

“Ah, good morning.” Hyerin murmured, putting a small smile at her lips as she crouched down to pet the golden retriever, running her fingers through her tan fur gently before standing upright.

“I didn't know you were coming so early.” She commented, earning a simple shrug from the boy as she dug his hands into his pockets.

“To be honest, I didn't even know what time to drop off Sarang. I tried to text you, but you didn't respond so I thought that nine in the morning was an appropriate time.” Riki explained himself.

“Oh, right, my phone. I'm sorry, I completely forgot about it. I left my phone in my purse last night when I got home. I was too disoriented to even get it out so it's been in there all night. My bad.” Hyerin breathed out, looking down at the purse discarded across the floor.

“Disoriented?” Riki repeated, raising a brow and tilting his head. “Did you drink last night, Hyerin?” He teased, a small laugh leaving his lips.

“No. I mean, yeah, I did. But not at the party— it doesn't even matter. You're a child, I shouldn't be talking about alcohol near you.” Hyerin shook her head off to the side, earning an eye roll from the boy.

“I'm almost eighteen, you know.”

“Still, you're a child. And that's still not of the legal drinking age.” The girl mumbled, watching as he let go of the leash and Sarang rushed inside, immediately going to play with one of her doors scattered across the living room floor.