★ #36 | lover

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #36 | lover"you two must be close

★ #36 | lover
"you two must be close."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

when the party's over billie eilish
"don't you know too much already?"

______________

HER heart hammered in her chest, breath hitching as her mouth ran dry, feeling inferior to the person standing before her. Hyerin stood upright, hands tugging down at the hem of her skirt as a wave of insecurities crashed into her at once.

“For someone who always seemed to hate parties, the last thing I expected was to meet you at one.” A voice so curt, tilting her head as a sarcastic pout tugged at her lips.

Hyerin let out a breath, arms crossing over her chest; an expression of discomfort as she avoided her gaze, jaw clenched as she stared down at the floor. “Nice to see you too, Mijin.” She mumbled out.

“Alright, what are you doing here?” Mijin glared, raising her brow as she grew closer to the younger girl, twirling her own hair with her index finger.

“I– I’m..” Hyerin furrowed her brows, struggling to get her words out as she lowered her head, fiddling with her rings. Already feeling overwhelmed and stressed before, the sight of her ex best friend threw her off, adding a weight of even more anxiety onto her shoulders.

“Awh, what's wrong? Cat got your tongue?” Mijin frowned, before scoffing and rolling her eyes in annoyance.

“Come on, Hyerin. Let's have a conversation, like the mature adults we are. Or are you just too good for me now?” The older one chuckled dryly, reaching out and pushing Hyerin's shoulder.

“I'm here with my friends.” Hyerin finally got out, stumbling back a step once pushed by the girl. Finally lifting her head, she met with Mijin's sharp and spiteful gaze, watching as she raised her brows.

Friends?” Mijin repeated, eyes scanning Hyerin's expression. “Ouch, you've already replaced me? That hurts, Hyerin.” Mijin shook her head, sighing dramatically.

“But, then again, I can't say I'm surprised. You were nothing but a fake friend. Taking everything I did for you for granted? You're selfish.” Mijin scoffed, pushing Hyerin back once again.

“Can we please, please not do this tonight?” Hyerin pleaded, nibbling at her bottom lip. Mijin could only laugh at her pleas, shaking her head repeatedly.