★ #26 | pumpkin carving

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿park jongseong

#26 | pumpkin carving
"i'll teach you."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

(only) about love • grentperez
"i hope that you feel the same
about me, about us, about love."

_______

LAUGHTER bounced off of the walls of her apartment as both Min Hyerin and Park Jongseong found themselves standing at her dining table, the pumpkin in front of them as the girl scraped out the last of the pumpkin seeds she couldn't get with a spoon with her hands.

"Stop, it actually feels so gross..!" She laughed out, scrunching her nose up as she raised her hands from the inside of the pumpkin, dumping the pumpkin seeds she had collected into the bowl they used.

Jay could only laugh at her reaction, leaning against the edge of the table as he waited for her to be finished.

"Hey, you were the one who wanted to do it!" He pointed out, a playful laugh bubbling from his throat as she snickered and nudged him with her shoulder gently.

"I regret my choices." She admitted, holding back a smile as she scooped more of the pumpkin seeds into her hands. "Okay, to be fair it is a bit fun."

"Ayy, there's the spirit." Jay smiled, nodding his head in reassurance as his eyes lingered over her side profile, noticing the smile threatening to rest on her pink colored lips.

"I think I'm all done." She said, peeking inside of the pumpkin. The boy jumped in response, nodding his head.

"Really? Good job!" He exclaimed, a proud grin spreading across his face as she bounced up and down on her feet in excitement.

"I would give you a high-five, but your hands are a bit.. gooey." He pointed out with a laugh, gesturing to her pumpkin-seed covered hands.

Hyerin laughed, spreading out her palms as her gaze lingered over them. The girl hummed, nodding her head. "Here, wait." She spoke, wandering off to the kitchen where she quickly washed her hands.

"Jay," she said, walking up to the boy once again with her hand raised. "High five?" She tilted her head, raising a brow.

Jay chuckled, raising his own hand to meet with hers for a high five. He caught her hand in the air, intertwining their fingers and dropping their hands to their sides as he tugged her to his frame.