★ #50 | sleep well

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #50 | sleep well"thank you for caring

★ #50 | sleep well
"thank you for caring."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

sweet nothing taylor swift
"i find myself running home to your
sweet nothings."

___________

WITH his arm hooked underneath her knees, the other snaked around her lower back, he fumbled with his keys as he attempted to unlock his front door without waking and disturbing the girl, who was fast asleep in his arms after falling asleep on the way home.

Atlas, being able to push his front door open and stepping inside his dark apartment, he kicked the door shut behind him, pressing it shut with his foot.

Although Park Jongseong was one to take off his shoes before going further into his home, he didn't want to risk waking her at the likelihood of struggling to slip his shoes off of his socked feet.

So, he wandered through the house, converse still on his feet as he carried her to his room, pulling the comforter down with one hand before laying her down on his silk sheets, taking her shoes off for her and adjusting her head to rest comfortably on a pillow.

The boy pushed a few strands of hair out of her face, a small, tired smile taking its place vaguely on his lips as he leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead, before pulling the covers over her frame to keep her warm throughout the rest of the night.

He allowed a quiet sigh to fall from his lips as he slipped his own shoes off, carrying them alongside her shoes in his hands as he walked out of the bedroom to place them neatly by the front door.

After, he walked back to the bedroom to the other side of the bed, grabbing a pillow and holding it to his chest as he whispered a soft “goodnight,” to the girl, leaving the bedroom as he situated himself in his living room.

Unsure if she'd be comfortable sharing a bed, he didn't want to risk making her uncomfortable by not asking — but at the same time, didn't want to wake her just to be able to ask.

Instead, he opted to allow her to have his bed to herself, whereas he made himself comfortable on the couch in the living room, a blanket thrown over his body as he laid down with his head up against a soft pillow, eventually drifting off to sleep himself.

_____________

HER eyes fluttered open, taking a few minutes to fully regain her consciousness as her hand lazily wandered up to rub her tired eyes.