★ #39 | reaching out

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #39 | reaching out"what do i do?"

"what do i do?"

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

scott street phoebe bridgers
"anyway, don't be a stranger."

_________________

DAYS seemed to pass by slower for Min Hyerin, and it seemed the same for Park Jongseong. Seconds felt like minutes, and minutes felt like hours. Each counting down the time til they'd face each other since that night.

Four days later, she stuffed her hands into her pockets, eyes lingering over the wet concrete she walked upon, having rained earlier on in the day but cleared up as time passed.

It was quiet outside, with no cars or people in sight. The cold breeze seemed to be the only thing that was alive. The wind whipped her hair around, and she shivered a little from the cold.

But, the sight is breathtaking in its own right. The street lights gave off a soft glow, like a spotlight highlighting the falling leaves. And the night sky was clear as can be, with the full moon above her.

It was a peaceful night for sure, with all that's around her. It seemed like the perfect time to clear her mind and just breathe.

Although, it seemed impossible to do so. Like something pressed against her neck, blocking her airways and creating a suffocating feeling.

Hyerin tried her best to forget about everything that happened. She tried to forget about what she had heard. More so, what he had heard.

She tried to forget him.

But she couldn't. The memories lingered in her heart. They stuck to her mind, eating away at every ounce of comfort she was trying to find on the walk taken in peaceful nature.

She can't forget him.

Her eyes watered as she pulled her scarf over her neck, the coldness of the air against her exposed skin bringing her a little comfort, reminding her she is still alive, and she can still feel.

No matter how dead she felt, feeling like she had tried her hardest to bury her feelings, draining herself of her own emotions.

“Maybe a break from him is a good thing.” Hyerin told herself, taking a deep breath before her gaze shifted down to Sarang, who walked a little bit ahead of her.