★ #44 | date night

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #44 | date night"you look beautiful

★ #44 | date night
"you look beautiful."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

invisible string taylor swift
"one single thread of gold tied me to you."

______________

HER reflection stared back at her, as she stood quietly in front of the mirror, tilting her head as she pursed her lips, fingertips brushing her bangs out of her eyes lightly as a small breath fell from her lips.

Dressed in a maroon silky dress that hugged her curves, a slit running up her right thigh. Her hair fell over her shoulders, a white ribbon tied into the back of her dark brown hair, all of which was paired with a pair of gold heels and jewelry.

Hyerin folded her hands in front of her, fidgeting with the gold rings that decorated her fingers anxiously. She couldn't deny the underlying nerves that settled within her.

Excitement mixed with anxiety washed over her as the few knocks on her front door filled her ears, a lopsided smile settling on her lips as she took a small breath, hands messing with the fabric of her dress as she stole one final glance at herself in the mirror before she opened the front door.

The wooden door opened, as she peaked out of it to meet the softened gaze belonging to her beloved, Park Jongseong. Opening the door fully, she came face to face with him with a shy smile on her pink lips, a small laugh sounding from her throat.

“Hello, Jay,” She greeted, tilting her head off to the side. Jay smiled sweetly her way, dressed in formal attire as his eyes fell upon her, stood before him in such a pretty dress.

“Hyerin,” He greeted, giving her a small nod before continuing, “You look beautiful.”

The girl's cheeks burned with a crimson flame, gaze shifting down to her hands as she messed with her rings before looking up to him again. “Thank you.”

“You look wonderful.” She added on quietly, eyes scanning the suit he wore. Jay smiled sheepishly in response, muttering out a small “thank you.”

Park Jongseong was shy around Hyerin many times before, though it was something easily concealed, shielding his feelings from her. But, this time, his breath caught in her throat at the sight of her in such elegance.

Clearing his throat, Jay's gaze shifted down to the bouquet he held, before up to meet her bashful gaze. “These are for you.” He stated, extending it out for her to take.