★ #30 | haunted house

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong
dedicated to charlotte ! <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿park jongseongdedicated to charlotte ! <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

★ #30 | haunted house
"ahh, of course. i'd love that."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

fearless (taylor's version) • taylor swift
"absentmindedly making me want you."

________

AS October soon came to an end, Halloween neared, the annual holiday right around the corner. Min Hyerin didn't have much plans, other than stay home and binge old movies and TV shows, as it wasn't something she often celebrated.

So, when meeting up at the familiar café with Park Jongseong, who proposed the idea of tagging along with him to a party on said date, she was unsure.

"The party would be at the same location we met at. It's hosted by some guy from Jake's college. He's going, so he's dragging me and the older ones out to it because he doesn't want to go alone." Jay explained, resting his chin in the palm of his hand.

"I wanted to invite you because I think it'd be fun to go with you. But, I understand that parties aren't really your thing, so don't force yourself to go. Do what makes you comfortable, alright? You don't even have to give me an answer right now. Take your time. There's still five days until then, anyway." He added on, flashing a reassuring smile her way.

Hyerin nodded her head slowly along to his words, head tilted to the side ever so slightly as she let out a quiet hum. "Wait, so it's on Halloween?" She asked, to which she received a nod in response.

"Mhm. It's at night, too. I think Jake said around seven o'clock?" Jay let out, fingertips drumming rhythmically against his temple as his eyes remained aligned with hers, reassuring her with a comforting gaze and a gentle smile.

"So… is it like a costume party?" Hyerin muttered out, uncertain about everything. Jay shook his head, adjusting his position in his seat.

"I mean, you can dress up if you'd like. But it's not required. I don't think any of us are dressing up, so we'll just show up in normal attire." He explained, as she nodded in response.

"Oh, okay. Good. I don't think I'd be able to come up with a costume within the time frame." She chuckled, raising her hand to adjust her bangs as she pushed them out of her eyes.

Jay laughed, nodding his head in understanding. "Yeah, I get that. I mean, I have old Halloween masks from previous years but I don't exactly feel like wearing a Halloween mask all night. It's so hard to breathe in them." He admitted with a shrug.