Theories and Discussion- Rouge

*To see the author credits, full origin story, and fanart credits for any chapter, click on the external link. It will take you to the chapter on Quotev. Scroll to the bottom of it and you'll find everything linked.*

The information on her is scarce but I really like her character, so I'm going to cover the little information I did find and verify as canon. Also, her name is not Rogue. Her name is Rouge, like the French word for red.

Appearance/Info

She appears as you see in the chapter picture above, her most noticeable features being her long brown hair and creepy white mask. The smile is large and eerie and blood spatters make the face look even more unnatural.

Rouge's story begins in the forest where she's on guard duty. She hears a man looking for his son who'd previously fallen victim to Slenderman, and she stalks him throughout the woods toying with him until she's ready to kill him. She makes coyote noises and rustles the branches around him, jumping around on all fours quickly so he can't see her. When she's finally ready to kill him, she perches on the branch above him and says "Don't look up...or you'll regret it."

Well he looks up, and as you can imagine, he regrets it. She pounces and claws his face apart, breaking his arms and poking out his eyes. Finally he dies and she moves on giddily.

Traits

She's referred to as Slender's watchdog, which makes sense considering her feral nature. She pounces fast and kills every person entering the forest under her watch. She appears completely loyal to Slenderman and enjoys her line of work.

Motive

Loyalty to Slenderman.

Method

She pounces on victims and claws them apart, breaking their limbs and taking out their eyes. However, it's probable that her method depends on her mood with the only consistency being the use of her claws.

Weapon(s)

Her gloves have sharp cat-like claws at the end that enable her to slice through skin and grip to trees.

Theories

Nono <3

Yeah I have no theories on Rouge, It just seems like she's a feral chick with not a lot of thought. I'd piss my pants if she existed. Best run for the hills. - Brinlee