Theories and Discussion- Dr. Smiley

*To see the author credits, full origin story, and fanart credits for any chapter, click on the external link. It will take you to the chapter on Quotev. Scroll to the bottom of it and you'll find everything linked.*

Though it's common to connect Dr. Smiley and Nurse Ann together due to their professions, they have no canon connection to one another.

Appearance/Info

Along with knowing him from a stolen photo, many people also know him as Devin Lee Smiley. This name is not canon, he is only known as Dr. Smiley. His hair and eye color are unknown and he's never described in a mask. The only physical feature described is his sharp teeth. Teef.

Man's got some monchers. - Brinlee

The story is narrated by Dr. Smiley himself as he details how he led a woman with anorexia to his rundown clinic. He kissed her hand and charmed her, convincing her everything was okay. She tries to make a run for it when she sees body parts in a jar but he gives her an injection that knocks her out cold. She wakes up handcuffed to the table and he cuts her open, examining her insides while she slowly dies. When she's just about dead, he cuts out a piece of her uterus and puts it in a jar to preserve it. He stabs her in the heart and the story ends.

Traits

He's civil and polite even as he murders someone. He doesn't seem particularly malicious, just crazy. He's notably sadistic as he chooses to toy with his victims and keep body parts as specimens.

At least he's nice. What a gentleman. (IM KIDDING PLEASE DON'T ACTUALLY THINK THAT, I WAS JOKING Y'ALL IT'S STILL NOT COOL-). - Brinlee

Motive

He says he wants others to embrace death rather than trying to avoid it as other doctors do.

Method

He lures sickly people into his rundown clinic with his charm. He uses a blue liquid to knock them out and then ties them down and waits for them to wake up. After they're awake he cuts them open and toys around until he gets bored and kills them. Some body parts he chooses to keep.

I'd understand if it was to euthanize someone (consented) if they were sick, but JESUS. I just saw people saying he takes people who are actually sick, and thinks he's genuinely helping those sick people by making them "accept death" if that makes sense. Yeesh. - Brinlee

Weapon(s)

A scalpel, various other doctor's tools.

Theories

No. <3