Theories and Discussion Multichapter- The Games

*To see the author credits, full origin story, and fanart credits for any chapter, click on the external link. It will take you to the chapter on Quotev. Scroll to the bottom of it and you'll find everything linked.*

I know the chapter picture is of Dark Link who I'm not even going to cover, but it looks COOL so I'm keeping it.

Next chapter is on the creatures BOB, Seedeater, and Mr. Widemouth. It's bigger than the BEN Drowned chapter since I covered all three at once.

Contents:

Sonic.exe

Glitchy Red

Sonic.exe Appearance/Info

Sonic.exe was remade so disregard any previous stories, all of this information comes from the remake.

As opposed to normal Sonic, Sonic.exe has completely blue arms with no gloves or shoes. His hands and feet are also blue. On his belly, ears, and face he has skin that's a strange pale color. Everywhere else he has blue quills that are darker than Sonic's. The quills darken to be almost completely black and his eyes grow red as the story progresses. Lastly, he has an 'x' shaped scar that appears across his chest. I'll include a photo of him in the credits at the bottom (on Quotev) so just look there if you wanna see the bitch.

The story begins with our protag Tom checking up on his missing friend, Kyle. Kyle had been basically radio silent for three weeks, but he doesn't answer the door when Tom comes knocking. Later, Tom finds a letter in front of his door that contains a disk he can play on his computer. The letter was from Kyle, but Tom couldn't tell if the handwriting was really Kyle's or not. (Spoilers: No. 'Twas not.) In the letter, "Kyle" said he was sorry for his absence, but that he had been wrapped up in playing a new game for the past three weeks. Kyle recommended Tom should play too, including the game disk for this purpose. Tom got angry and brushed it off but did end up playing the game later on. The game disk was blank other than the faint shape of an 'x' that was just barely able to be made out. When installed, the icon was a small black 'x' on the desktop. There was no name underneath the icon, it was totally blank. Every time it was played, the 'x' seemed to grow just a little. (Maybe this is to represent Sonic.exe growing stronger, or it gets bigger the closer he is to manifesting physically. I don't know, and I don't care enough about this one to try making a full theory on it in the theories section.) Also worth noting is the fact that even when the laptop was off, it would lose battery as if it was still on. I think this could hint at Sonic.exe keeping it on so he can keep tabs on his target.

Anyway, the game started up and gave a large variety of characters to choose from. "Sonic" said hello and asked if the player wanted to play a game, giving the option to choose 'yes' or 'no'. Tom obviously chose 'yes', noting that Sonic's voice seemed strange, as did his appearance. It was as if someone was trying to impersonate Sonic and doing a very good job of it. Tom was told the game was hide and seek, and the voice freaked him out a bit as he detected a slightly predatory tone when Sonic said "Don't let me catch you."

Though Tom had chosen to play as Silver, he loaded in as Tails. He made his way through the level until he came across Sonic (I'm just gonna start calling him Sonic Wannabe) walking around ahead of him. Sonic Wannabe turned, taking notice of Tails before shifting his vision to Tom himself. Tom got spooked by this but continued to play. Eventually, barbed wire rose from the ground and captured Tails by the neck, holding him in place as fire spread around him. You can guess what happened from there.

As Sonic Wannabe tormented Tails, he looked at Tom and grinned wide. The black in his irises spread until his eyes were entirely black. His smile widened and revealed large, sharp fangs. He had more fangs than his mouth should have allowed for. Tom shut the game off and went about his day, soon finding out that Kyle was found dead in his room. The detective involved in the case led Tom straight there, showing him the body as if that's a thing detectives are allowed to do. Kyle's eyes were wide open, as was his mouth. His jaw was broken, esophagus and chest ruptured as if something had been jammed down his throat. Nothing was there, though.