Theories and Discussion- Laughing Jill

*TRIGGER WARNING: Brief mention of child death*

*To see the author credits, full origin story, and fanart credits for any chapter, click on the external link. It will take you to the chapter on Quotev. Scroll to the bottom of it and you'll find everything linked.*

She's listed as a joke character/L Jack genderbend by her creator, but she was still given an origin and I think her design is beautiful, so I'd like to write about her anyway.

In the comments of Jill's bio, the creator said SnuffBomb (Laughing Jack's creator) was involved in creating Jill before giving all the credit to Sabrina. (Jill's creator.)

Also, years after her creation, her creator posted a single piece of artwork that modified Jill's story. Nothing else has been created but she said that Jill was no longer a creepypasta. Instead, she made her into an Empusa. She has a sister, Jenna, that can shift into a Hantu. Since Jill was originally a creepypasta I'll still write this but I will also add a link to her new picture at the end.

Appearance/Info

The photo on this chapter is her official design by her creator. She's said to be 6'2.

Unlike Laughing Jack, she was created from a child's imagination rather than a guardian angel. As such, she could be classified as a tulpa. She was created in Victorian times.

She was with Mary, her creator, from when Mary was 6 all the way up until Mary was 12. Mary was sent to a psychiatric hospital for still talking to Jill, who no one else could see. Jill's colors faded in concern for her. Mary ended up being murdered for being 'crazy', and this is when Jill's colors completely faded and she went over the edge.

I saw a version where someone mentioned Mary being sent off to a church instead of a hospital. Probably not the original of course, but I still feel so bad for the girl in the story OH GOD. - Brinlee

Traits

Jill is described as energetic, fun, and very skilled. She used to be kind but after her creator was killed, she became homicidal. She has hostile nature but she's a nice person if you manage to get on her good side.

She likes to train in her spare time and go out killing when the mood strikes, and she has powers that she can use for creation or driving a person insane.

She's said to have a crush on Laughing Jack, she stalks him without even noticing. They're partners and best friends, so they're very close.

Motive

Her motive was originally revenge as she murdered Mary's parents and doctors. Now, she likely just kills for fun. Her targets are unspecified, so it's unknown if she goes after children or adults.

Method

Her murders are violent but a bit quick. She doesn't seem to have a method, she just wings it.

One victim, though his death wasn't written about, was definitely tortured. Taking this into account, it's possible she sometimes takes her time rather than making it quick.

Weapon(s)

Jill can create any weapon but her preferred weapon is her chainsaw. She uses it in battle and even just carries it around when she's happy.

Theories

Since she was created by a child I imagine she had a lot of restrictions at first due to being confined by Mary's imagination. No one but Mary could see her but once Mary died, others could see Jill. I think once Mary died, any restrictions on Jill's powers were gone. She's capable of being fully corporeal now and that probably makes her way harder to win against.

She is capable of being stabbed as Mary's mother jabbed glass into her eye, but it had virtually no effect on her. She pulled it out and killed the mother violently. Similar to Jack, I think it'd be nearly impossible to kill her without divine intervention. Again, say your prayers.

I can imagine someone trying to frantically throw holy water at jill and i'm cackling. Somebody would probably need the biggest protections to keep her away. I don't even know if that'll be possible. Lmao. - Brinlee

I don't think Jill would target children at all. Mary was dear to her and she never wanted to hurt her. Upon her death, she only killed adults directly responsible for Mary's death. I think if she had a preferred target, it would be adults who bring harm to children.

Yeah I saw somewhere that she might target abusers instead of innocent children. She might have pulled pranks, but she does seem to have a youthful and pure vibe to her. Since she's imaginary she might have different morals than Jack, and just wants to keep that joyful feel that an imaginary friend does around children. Of course, not around adults. - Brinlee 

Creepypasta Research Journalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें