Theories and Discussion- Grinny Cat

*To see the author credits, full origin story, and fanart credits for any chapter, click on the external link. It will take you to the chapter on Quotev. Scroll to the bottom of it and you'll find everything linked.*

Grinny originates from a comic called Pastamonsters, but it has since been deleted and reuploads are scarce. I don't really care to cover him but since I did Jeff, Liu, Nina, both Janes and Smile Dog, I figured I might as well.

Grinny's story includes 2011 Jeff and the fanon idea of Smile Dog being Jeff's dog.

Sidenote, I always thought his fur was half dark purple and half pink from the fanart, but it turns out the pink is a large hairless patch of skin and the dark purple is actually black. Gonna start calling him Bald Spot.

Appearance/Info

Grinny was originally a black cat named Oscar/Oskar before being injected with a green liquid to make him understand human emotions. Upon being injected and told to smile, he did, but his smile widened demonically and he killed the doctor who injected him. Soon after, he's found by Jeff the Killer and taken in. His fur begins to fall out along the way and in the end he's only left with hair on the top of his body, the bottoms of his legs, and his tail.

Traits

He intends to treat Jeff as a human servant like any cat would, he's just a bitch overall. He scratches Smile Dog before pretending to be the victim in order to assert his dominance over Smile while looking innocent to Jeff.

Motive

His motive seems to be pure malice after gaining human-like sentience.

Method

His method isn't shown but it can be inferred that it's brutal since the office he was injected in was a bloody mess when Jeff found him.

Weapon(s)

His teeth and claws.

Theories

Definitely not. Not really a fan, though the comic does seem funny from what little remains.

(yeah I don't have much to say about this Creepypasta character). - Brinlee

Creepypasta Research JournalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara