Our Top 10 Creeps

Tell us about your favorites in the comments, I wanna hear and I'm sure Brin does too. <3

1. BEN Drowned. I love the Zelda series and it's such a complex and well thought out story. Also there's videos! Fun!

2. Papa Grande. His story is pretty decent and he's one of the few creeps I can feel genuine sympathy for. ):

3. Hobo Heart. Good story! Really interesting character overall.

4. Sally. I love children and she doesn't murder innocent people so that's a plus.

5. Jason the Toymaker. Idk why this one appeals to me so much but it does, I like it a lot. Jason is an ass but he has a pretty fun story.

6. Toby. One of my favorite classics for sure. I don't know why I have a soft spot for this story but I do.

7. Kate the Chaser. Cool game and cool character.

8. Elska Ruth. He genuinely creeps me out which is the point of a creepypasta story.

9. LJ. Another one that genuinely creeps me out. Not because he's a clown (I'm not scared of clowns), but just because he seems so cruel and powerful.

10. Pop and Cane. I think they're cute and I love the sibling dynamic, not something you see a lot. I know the story changed so now it's really just Pop but let me live bitch.

11. Cat Hunter. Redeemable character with a cool background.

12. El Chupacabra. Unique idea and like Cat Hunter he's fairly redeemable. Also we share a birthday!

13. Puppeteer. Really good story with a creepypasta that isn't crazy overpowered. Still really strong though.

14. Doll Maker. Like Grande he has a sad story so I can't help but feel sympathetic for the character. Good story.

15. SCP. I know they technically aren't creepypastas but they're so cool. Really cool concept.

16. Bloody Painter. The videos are interesting and he's a chill character which I like.

17. Kagekao. More in-depth character than most, super awesome lore and background and stuff.

18. Splendorman. He's just perfect. Who tf doesn't love Splendorman.

19. Masky and Hoodie, I forgot about them until Brinlee mentioned Hoodie. They're iconic, and sure they aren't creepypastas, but they're just such interesting characters. They're also redeemable which I love. Staples in the fandom, you can't just leave them out of a top faves list.

One of my all-time favorite creepypastas is one I'm not covering because it's too long. It's not well-known enough, either. I recommend you read for yourself, it's called Vox and King Beau. The chapter picture is of them. Link to the story is on Quotev.

If we're going off of scare factor, I'm gonna choose ej, Elska Ruth, Lj, and Bloody painter are my top scariest Creeps. Then I'll list some favorites as well.

1. Ej. I chose ej obviously because of his anonymity. Nobody knows who ej is and WHAT he is specifcally. Which added some paranoia to the story tbh. I also hate that ej has no eyes. Eyes add expression to almost everything. If I personally can't see your eyes idk what the fuck you're thinking, feeling, or emoting. And I no likey that lmfao. I can't decide IN ORDER who my top 3 scariest Creeps are, but he's up there alright. That's for damn sure.

2. Elska ruth. Elska is also on my scary list solely because of his motives. The reason why he kills. And who he kills. I don't think I need to explain that much further lmfao. His character/story didn't make it into my favorites, but he's one scary mf.

3. LJ. Chose LJ cause the character and story are iconic. He no likey kids. He's brutal. Tall clown dude. No questions needed lmfao.

​​​4. Bloody Painter. And how can I forget the Bloody mf painter. The story is a fucking masterpiece number 1. In regards to story and character, he's my all time favorite. If you can't tell, I grew up loving all kinds of art, so my ass naturally gravitated to liking his story a lot lmfao. I mean, who wouldn't. His story is also super iconic. Anyways, besides me gushing about it, I also find the character to be absolutely terrifying. His methods of killing are atrocious. Let's not forget how he killed people y'all. BP is a menace. I'm also just scared of killers who wear masks, cause again, they're unpredictable. I'm personally terrible at reading social ques with a lot of people. If I can't see your face, I dunno what you're thinking lmfao. To give an analogy, my brain is like a fucking toddler playing peekaboo. If I can't read your face, I dunno what you want. If that makes any sense. Don't know if it's a neurodivergent thing but either way it definitely affects how I see horror characters for some dumbass reason.

5. Toby. I also have a big soft spot for him. The mentions of abuse and his situation seem tragic to me. Makes me feel super bad.

6. Sally. I love how they made her out to be a poltergeist! Very fascinating. She's just so girly pop LMFAO.

7. Cat hunter. Like Ark said, redeemable character. Seems more humane than the others tbh.

8. Doll maker. Also redeemable character and more humane. Glad he got help. His eye also freaks me the fuck out.

9. Hoodie. This motherfucker is my comfort character okay? I can't help it. Dude went through the RINGER when dealing with Alex. I know he's not a creepypasta necessarily, like Toby, but still. Thoughts and prayers for the guy.

10. And yeah, splendorman too. He's for the girls and the gays, what can I say?

Anyways, that's all I have to say. Im not gonna go over verbatim why I like the others, because it'll take too damn long, but If anybody wants more opinions from me about CP characters, just ask in the comments or message me. Cause I can go on all day. - Brinlee