42

The anticipation for the epic showdown between Beerus and Champa seemed to stretch on endlessly, but you refused to let a single moment go to waste.

Especially considering the recent development of a tiny life growing inside you, no bigger than a mere bean. Resting was the last thing on your mind.

However, frustration began to creep in as you trained alongside Goku. You were giving it your all, pouring every ounce of energy into your moves, while he held back. "Goku, come on! You promised me a real fight, but you're not even trying!"

Goku pouted, though his smile remained intact. He appeared behind you in a flash as you attempted a roundhouse kick. "I know, I know. But I can't help feeling nervous. As much as I love to fight, I don't want to risk hurting you."

In an attempt to catch him off guard, you threw a sucker punch, only to find yourself pulled into his embrace. "Besides, my mind is elsewhere. What do you think we should name the baby?"

Exasperated, you let out a sigh, unable to hide the smile tugging at your lips. "Firstly, it's far too early to be thinking about names. And secondly, the tournament takes precedence."

You gently kiss Goku's cheek before stepping back from his embrace, surprised by his possessive growl. "You know, I could always train with Turles or Bardock. Actually, Vegeta or Piccolo could really help me push my limits-"

Goku's grip tightens as he pulls you back into his arms, his possessiveness evident. "No. You're only going to train with me, unless it's a group activity."

You gaze up at him, feeling a mix of shyness and desire as you lock eyes with the intense, animalistic hue behind his onyx orbs. A deep shiver runs through you. "B... But if you're holding back, I won't be able to get stronger... Maybe Vegeta could-"

Goku interrupts you by nipping at your earlobe, causing you to yelp in surprise and desire. Your words trail off as you feel a submissive sensation wash over you. Was this a natural Saiyan instinct triggered by being with their mates? It certainly felt like it, because Goku had never been this demanding before. Possessive, yes, but not demanding.

You gulp as Goku's mouth engulfs the mate mark on your neck, his teeth teasingly grazing your skin. "I'll stop joking around, but I won't hold back if you keep suggesting training with others."

You squirm in his embrace, the fiery desire within you intensifying. "O-Okay... Just train with me wholeheartedly, and I mean it," you manage to say shyly, your voice catching as Goku's tongue sensually traces patterns against the mark. Weakness floods through you as he starts leaving a passionate hickey, instead of giving you a direct response.

Goku withdraws, a satisfied smile on his face as he admires the love mark he left on your neck. He returns to his cheerful self, while you tremble with the intensity of desire coursing through your veins. Your tail fluffs up, a clear sign of the passion that consumes you.

Clearing your throat shyly, you regain your focus and assume a stance, ready to continue your training.

Thirty minutes pass, and you and Goku engage in a fierce exchange of techniques and ki blasts. You've become adept at sensing the faint energy signal that precedes Goku's instant transmission, allowing you to anticipate his movements.

Goku is pleasantly surprised by your progress, a wide grin spreading across his face. However, you can tell he's being cautious, avoiding striking your torso.

"Goku, it's okay if you hit me in the gut for now. It won't give our secret away too easily," you assure him.

Goku crosses his arms, deep in thought. "Yeah, you're right. I guess we can always rely on the dragon balls in case the worst happens."

Friendly Neighbors GokuxReader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें