70

(A/N: so I was trying to reread my own writing and such to remember the powers Y/N has, because I'm terrible at remembering them. We have the *beast form obviously with her added on 'Bow to your Queen' aura* that I forgot about when she's in that form, the *mock Kamehameha*, the *wasp ki blasts*, the *missile projectiles* that she modified from Turles's special moves, and the *spinning ki blasts with tentacle like attachments*. I think that's all of them, I'm just going from memory of writing. Obviously the og Saiyan forms too, but that's all I believe, for now. Also also, I couldn't watch the actual episode so I used a vid from YouTube, I'll post it down below.)

As the trio arrived back in the present timeline, Young Trunks soared towards the time machine's window, peering inside. Vegeta, Goku, and yourself were visible, but his future self was nowhere to be found. Trunks relayed this information to the gathered group outside, their hopeful expressions now tinged with concern. "Look, they're all here, except for the older me!" Trunks exclaimed, his words met with a mix of relief and worry.

Beerus, savoring a spoonful of ice cream, chimed in with a smug grin. "See? I told you not to doubt a God." However, their moment of triumph was short-lived as the time machine suddenly opened. You and Vegeta carefully descended, supporting Goku's heavily injured body. In a surprising turn of events, Vegeta directed his anger towards Beerus. "You're a liar. The future remains unchanged!" he spat, catching the God off guard. Annoyed, Beerus growled in response.

Bulma and Calalo rushed over to the three of you, their eyes widening at the sight of your battered appearances, particularly Goku and yourself. Calalo, in her motherly auntie manner, gently cupped your face, eliciting a small smile from you. Bardock then approached, carrying his son inside, his expression etched with concern and disappointment.

Once safely inside and your injuries attended to, you find yourself watching over Goku as he's in a modified healing pod, his injury bandaged up to the best of your abilities. He rests deeply while inside the pod, exhausted from the physical toll he endured. As you're all gathered around, Vegeta takes the lead in recounting what transpired after their return to the future, mentioning that they had left the bag of Senzu beans with Mai for their own well-being.

When it comes time for you to share your experience during the two weeks you were trapped before their arrival, a flood of memories and emotions overwhelms you. Your eyes glaze over for a brief moment as you struggle to find the right words. "They played with my life, like it was some sick game. They seemed fixated on inflicting prolonged suffering, but I'm alright. Just feeling hungry, if anything," you say to the group, avoiding direct eye contact as you choose not to disclose the harrowing details. Vegeta shoots you a knowing glance but remains silent, understanding that your pride has already been shattered. Calalo and Ristetta furrow their brows, recognizing the turmoil etched on your face, but they too refrain from pressing the matter further.

Turles lets out a soft scoff under his breath, his expression unreadable, mirroring Bardock's. It was evident that both of them were itching to join the fight themselves. However, the limitations of the time machine prevented them from accompanying you back to the future to confront Zamasu and Black. Besides, it wasn't truly their battle to fight. Beerus, sensing the shift in dynamics, takes this as his cue to depart, stating that he no longer had any interest in matters involving other worlds or timelines. With Beerus and Whis leaving, Vegeta retreats to contemplate his next move, determined to assist his future son. Calalo gently squeezes Bardock's arm before she and Ristetta decide to prepare some food to help you, Vegeta, and Goku regain your strength while you rest.

Turles and Bardock remain where they are, observing you as you stay by Goku's side, your expression now inscrutable. After a moment, Bardock places a hand on your shoulder, causing you to look up at him. "Kakarot will be alright, you know that," he reassures you.