48

(A/N: It's been a good few weeks, I'm so sorry about the slow updates!)

All eyes are fixed on the impending showdown between Vegeta and Hit, anticipation hanging in the air. Your brows furrow with a mix of focus and concern as you observe the calm demeanor of the enigmatic purple warrior. The tension builds as the gong resounds, signaling the start of the match. Vegeta's aura surges as he transforms into Super Saiyan Blue, but even in the face of this immense power, the purple man remains composed, his red eyes calculating every move.

Hit the Infallible, that was the title of Universe 6's assassin revealed to you by Whis.

Vegeta's raw energy still surpasses Hit's, yet there is an undeniable sense of danger emanating from this assassin. Goku and Piccolo share your realization, their expressions mirroring your own as you all come to the same conclusion - Hit seems impenetrable, with no visible openings for Vegeta to exploit. Solara, seeking comfort and a better view, leaves Goku's embrace and settles into your lap, her small hands clutching onto your shirt as she eagerly watches the fight unfold.

Amidst the intensity, baby Gina remains blissfully unaware, entertained by a colorful pacifier conjured by Whis, her attention blissfully diverted from the impending clash.

In a blink of an eye, Hit's lightning-fast strike connects with Vegeta's face, sending him crashing to the ground in a moment of disbelief. The Saiyan prince quickly rises, his expression a mix of shock and determination. Before he can even gather his bearings, Hit strikes again, this time targeting a specific area on Vegeta's neck with the precision of his index finger. The impact propels Vegeta through the air, only for him to regain control and steady himself.

A realization dawns upon you - Vegeta, who is always on guard and highly attuned to his surroundings, is unable to sense Hit's movements. The gravity of the situation weighs heavily on your mind.

Solara, witnessing her uncle endure powerful blows with seemingly effortless jabs from Hit, lets out a concerned whimper. You gently rub her back, trying to soothe her growing worry. However, your own concern matches hers as you observe Vegeta wiping blood from his mouth and struggling to regain his footing.

It becomes evident that Hit is targeting Vegeta's vital points with ruthless precision, leaving you filled with a mix of fear and determination to see Vegeta overcome this formidable opponent.

Filled with hope, Vegeta charges at Hit with unwavering determination, his Super Saiyan Blue aura blazing around him. You anticipate that this bold move will catch the purple assassin off guard, creating an opening for Vegeta to strike back.

However, your hopes are shattered when Hit effortlessly delivers a powerful punch to Vegeta's gut. The force behind the blow is staggering, and you can't help but feel a sense of disbelief. Surely, Vegeta wouldn't be knocked down so easily. But reality proves otherwise.

In a shocking turn of events, Vegeta collapses, his face hitting the ground as he reverts back to his base form. Your eyes widen in disbelief, mirroring the expressions of everyone around you, except for those from Universe Six who seem unfazed.

Trunks and Goten rush to Vegeta's side, offering their support, while Goku teleports to the spectator area, urging Krillin to provide Vegeta with a Senzu bean. Concern fills the air as you watch the scene unfold, hoping for Vegeta's swift recovery.

As your attention shifts to the next combatant, Piccolo, you can't help but feel a sense of worry. Despite the encouraging words from you, Gohan, and others, Piccolo is defeated by Hit in a matter of minutes, leaving you with a deep frown of concern. Hit proves himself to be a highly skilled and experienced assassin, and you can't help but feel relieved that these battles are not fatal.