🌤️Filler: Drunk🌤️

Bulma was having a late night get together with most of the adults of the group outside in her backyard. The kids, meaning Goten and Trunks, were already down and out for bed tonight. Surprisingly though, instead of it being you that was babysitting, ChiChi had decided to watch over the two of them and stay home for the night.

Goku and Vegeta were off training somewhere, and Gohan was on a date with his girlfriend Videl.

This left You and Bulma with Krillin, 18, Piccolo, Yamcha, Roshi, Puar, Oolong, and Tien.

And plenty of alcohol being consumed. There was also barbecue, and some sweets, and karaoke, and games.

You had decided to do what Bulma said this time, and just relax. You jammed out with everyone, dancing and singing your lungs out, playing games, and everything.

Bulma giggled a bit as she spotted you sitting at the bar around an hour or two later, bouncing happily in your seat with a drunken blush over your face. Usually you'd never even bother with more than half a light beer, but tonight's alcohol consisted of frozen fruity cocktails, the drunken slushie. And you loved slushes.

"Don't you think she should have something else, you know, like food?" Yamcha asks Bulma as he comes over to the bluenette, snacking on a couple of pretzels. Bulma hummed. "Probably, she's had like eight of those tropical sunsets." Bulma says, and Yamcha's eyes go wide. "What?!" He notices a bit afterwards that Bulma's drunk too, before looking over and seeing that 18 may be the only other sober person too, but she was occupied with slow dancing with a drunk Krillin. He then spots Piccolo, who was just standing solo away from the party... Maybe he shouldn't mess with him right now.

With a sigh, Yamcha went over to you instead, and realizes something both hilarious and concerning;

You were eating which was a good thing, but you were consuming strawberry dog biscuits. He was sure you didn't even realize it in your drunken state.

"Uhh, Y/N?" He asks, grabbing your attention. "Uh-huh?" You slur out, and Yamcha's face reddens upon another realization; The skin tight party dress Bulma had put you in earlier, was slightly ripping in the chest area. Not that you had a huge chest, but the dress was just a bit too tight. It still made Yamcha's mind go blank.

"Uhh... Um.. " Yamcha stammered, averting his gaze with a slight smile at the exposure. "You do realize that uh.. you're eating dog biscuits.. right?"

You just blink slowly for a moment, before gasping a bit dramatically in your drunken state. "Whaaaa? Pshhh.. naaaaaaah! Th-this is... Just.. skeleton cookies..!" You slur out, holding up the bag haphazardly and spilling out half of them. "Ooooih... Oooops.." You stumble as you get out of your seat, landing right up against Yamcha, who keeps his hands out at a safe distance. "Whoa there!" He says, but the more you press up against him, the less control he has where his hands start to go. Right now, they were just slightly below your waist.

Clearing his throat shyly, he tries to behave. "L-Lets get you inside and laid down on the couch or something." Yamcha says, but you pout heavily and try to reach for another cup of the cocktail. "Nooooooo, drinky..." You whine, until you trio over your own feet and push Yamcha hard enough that he falls back, thankfully into a chair.

However, you also follow him in the stumble, and end up straddling him heavily the same time your dress has an audible rip.

This also happens to be the same time that Goku and Vegeta return from their training session, and Goku looks around at everything. "Aw man, we should've stopped training an hour ago! The food smells delicious!"

Vegeta however, has spotted you and Yamcha a bit further away, a mischievous smirk appearing on his lips. "Kakarot, you should probably focus on your neighbor over there. Unless you don't mind her kissing that weakling."