20

****
Aviva.

I was bored, bored out of my mind. I was sitting on my room's balcony watching the serenity of the golf course, and the clouds. It has been a week since we moved into the house and I was left alone with the house to myself. At first, it was new, the luxury, the huge space, it was just too beautiful.

Eduardo promised me that he would bring me a phone but I had not seen him till that dinner. Eventually, I got tired, I got bored, and it started getting old. The pool was huge and I could swim lapses, the garden was huge, the kitchen was just massive, I didn't know how to cook, so it was useless going there. There were men and cameras everywhere. A man was stationed in front of its room, he followed me around the house making me even more unsettled.

The library had a lot of books and I could pass that time with them but for how long? I was bored out of my mind and I missed home badly. I never left New York for more than a month and I wished that I could do back.

I stood up, playing the novel I had picked up, I was a fiction fan. I walked into my closet and rummaged through my closet, deciding on leggings, I took them out and started wearing them, I heard the door to my room open and I put the leggings on quickly.

"Aviva," Eduardo nodded, I blinked, wondering what he was doing in my room, it had been taking long since I had seen him, he walked into the closet and stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he sited me, his eyes raked through my body, making me feel somewhat out of my elements.

"Hum... Hi, what are you doing here?" I approached him and he dragged in a breath, his eyes toured my body before landing on my eyes.

"Good morning Aviva, I can give you this," he marched toward me and pointed out a phone box, my eyes looked at it. I blinked, "Hum..." I could not lie suits were a good look on him.

He was annoying but he was very good-looking, I noticed that he wore suits a lot, and so did the men around me. bodyguard guard, Carlos and Alejandro, him, they all wore suits. The suit was most especially nice on his body, he had not shaved and left the stumble that was forming on his face, beards would not be a bad touch for him.

"Hum... Thank you... I..."I accepted it, and he nodded and lingered for a while, "I will be in my office," he walked out of the room leaving me feeling somewhat empty and very awkward.

The phone box was already cut through and opened, I smiled, it was the brand that was extra expensive and very nice, I powered it and found that it was already opened, my best friend's number was in my heart and that was exactly what I did first.

My heart thumped as the phone rang, I wondered what her reaction would be, did she think I was dead? Did Aunty Dina tell her that I was alive? I had so many questions, and after many weeks of not talking to her, I just wanted to hear her voice again.

"Hello?" she finally picked up, but I went mute, words swirled in my head but I could not open my mouth. She repeated the hello I was sure she wondered who the strange number was.

"Bianca," I muttered, and I could hear a visible gasp and shake around, she was moving to another place.

"A... Aviva... Aviva! Aviva is that you!" she screamed, "It is," I said calmly closing my eyes.

"where are you? Are you alright? I knew you were not dead! They said your car crashed! I knew it! I just knew you could not just die like that!" she rambled more to herself than to me.

I smiled softly, "how are you?" I asked her. I felt so good for the first time since the whole debacle with Rio, "are you insane?! I should be asking you that question! How are you? I hope you are alright. What happened? Where are you? Does Aunty Dina know you are alive? Are you okay?"