39

****
Eduardo.

I placed Aviva on the bed, leaned in and pulled her chin, I crashed my lips against her, A moan escaped from her lips, and I pushed her legs about. I encircled her waist and pulled her toward me, I was hasty, I pushed her legs apart, and pulled off my boxers. I pulled out my drawer and pulled out a condom, I always had one, it was never a question of if I was going to use it or not. Although I had not used it for more than a year, I was happy to use it. I used my teeth to tear off the aluminium foil and removed the plastic from it packet, I placed it at the tip of my cock and wore it.

She eyed my dick as I got comfortable in her centre, I pulled her body toward me and pressed my lips against her, I rubbed her stomach and groaned as she circled her legs around my waist, she was going to fucking drive me nuts, "God Aviva," I mumbled playing my head into the nap of her neck and her shoulder, I placed a wet kiss on it, her hand caressed my arm.

"Eduardo... Please..." she muttered softly, I looked up at her, and her eyes opened, "Are you ready baby?" I mumbled and nodded. Her skin was flushed, and I smirked, I took my cock and pushed her leg apart, I glanced at her, and looked down again, her pussy was wet and I was sure she was ready to take me.

A shiver ran down my spine, goosebumps filled my body, and I felt pleasure as I pushed my cock into her, her eyes closed and she slammed her head back into the pillow, "fuck," she muttered, and I kissed her jaw. I rubbed my cock against her pussy lips, "I have never wanted to fuck anyone so badly!" I muttered into her ear.

I pushed the tip of my cock into her pussy and it was fucking heavenly! I just couldn't get enough of it! It was divine! I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pushed the tip back in, I supported my blah weight with my hand and caressed her thighs, "stop teasing me, Eduardo!" she snapped.

I chuckled and took her lips roughly, I was ducking addicted, my cock hardened and I roughly pushed my tongue into her mouth she opened her mouth accepting it, I softly bit on her lips and she moaned.

Her hands pushed into my hair, and she tightened her hold on my hair, My hand moved slowly from her arm to her breast, to her stomach, and I could feel the shiver, I pushed my hand into the middle and slowly rubbed her clit, I felt her shaking underneath me as I she coaxed her clit, the bundle of nerve shook under my hand she made a string of sexy noises, I pushed my self into her pussy, it was harder, it was a little tighter than I had anticipated. She groaned and closed her tightly, I hunted into approval as I slowly managed to push a good amount of my cock into her.

I waited and watched her take in deep breaths, I used the hand that was supporting my weight to caress her arm, She opened her eyes and looked at me, her expression soft and blank.

I pulled my cock slowly back out and pushed it back in, railing her, a soft whimper escaped from her mouth, I repeated the pattern and started pushing in and out of her, her mouth parted lightly, she was fully aware of how big I was and I loved it.

Being in her was the ultimate ecstasy, just thinking about it made me want to fuck her hard, and this I did. I railed her as hard as I could and she moaned in approval hiding me tightly. I viewed using all my strength to push into her, I felt her ass shake underneath me. It was fascinating, I drove myself into her, silently grunting.

Her hand grabbed my lower torso and my lower back, and she dug her nails into me as my pace got faster and I drove harder, her body shook under me and silent moans escaped from her lips, I made myself go faster using all my strength as I took her both legs and placed it on my shoulder, I was at a better angle to drive into her, I fucked her fast and hard. It was rough but I couldn't deny myself the pleasure, it was too raw and too much.

My hand took the sheets and held them tightly as she raised her head and crashed her lips on mine, I felt like I had been taken to the ninth heaven, it was fucking insane how sexy she was! How did I get this fucking lucky?! I had so much in life, power, women, anything I wanted. It came with the territory of being the leader of the Spanish crime family but nothing could ever compare to the rush I felt at that moment. Nothing could give me more pleasure than Aviva's pussy.