53

****
AVIVA.

I was worried, what the hell was happening?! CJ had instructed me to get dressed. I was currently in Eduardo's clothes.

It had been a day after I was saved by Eduardo and the security around my room suddenly turned from two to seven. WTF?! I stared at the door.

Javier was sitting in the room with me watching me, he would take his eyes off me. I was feeling creeped out but it was Eduardo's orders. I had done a lot of shit since I met him but I knew this was serious, so serious that Javier had told me we might have to leave the mansion.

What was happening?!

I was scared, I was nervous, and I did not want anything to happen to him. I knew that he could protect himself, he had been doing it since we met but with what happened to Donald I knew that danger was imminent.

The door suddenly opened and Eduardo, "Get out!" he snapped. Javier walked out as soon as he heard the command. I stood and Eduardo walked toward me and pulled me into his arms.

I closed my eyes hugging him tightly. I was so happy that I could finally see him. I did not know what was wrong but I was going to stay by his side, I was going to allow anything to happen to him. He had protected me and saved me a lot of times, it was my turn.

"What happened? What's wrong? Why did she ask those guards here?" I asked him. He placed his hand on my chin, his head fell against mine and he took my lips. I suck in air, this was the time in a month that I had been kissed. It felt as amazing as the first time. I circled his neck with my arms and tiptoed to deepen the kiss.

My heart pounded and I felt sweat drip down my body, his hands entered my hair and I moaned softly. His other hand went to my waist and he pulled me tighter into his embrace. Our lips moved together, as I felt another gust of air from the air conditioner hit me.

I dug my hands into his soft smooth, silky hair, oh God! He had nice hair It was full and luscious, beautiful. He tasted like raspberries and bitterness. He must have been drinking heavily. I moved away from his lips, standing back on my two feet and opening my eyes.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I asked him, concerned etched on my face. He pulled me toward his bed and sat me down.

"I all not going to let anything happen to you no matter what are we clear?" I nodded. His statement made me worry more, "Why are you saying all of this Eduardo? Did something happen?" I asked again.

"Something did happen," he muttered surprising me. Since we were on the street, Eduardo had always been selective about what he told me. To see him freely give information was surprising.

"What...What happened?" I repeated. He sighed, "Marco visited."

My mouth opened and closed, I understood what that meant. I was supposed to marry his son of course he was furious that I did not make it to the engagement.

"He was furious, he would want retribution for what we did but you do not have to worry, I will make sure you are not harmed."

"I know, I know," I said to him and pulled him into a hug. He didn't have to say it but I knew the worry he felt. It radiated off him, he must have thought Marco was going to attack the mansion.

That was why all those men were here, to protect me from the crossfire to make sure I got out safe and without trouble.

"That is why Javier was here," Eduardo nodded. "I was going to send you to Spain immediately. Benito would take care of you and our child."

I blinked, "you... You made provisions for us?"

"I did... I could not let anything happen to you if I am gone, you will be protected even in my death."