51

****
AVIVA.

Relief washed over me as I turned to him, Eduardo was standing there looking menacingly at Donald. Donald did not look happy but I could care less.

"Eduardo!" I muttered with relief, "Don Donald!" he called from his side of the car. I was still in Raymond's hand and he held me so tightly that I was sure it would leave a bruise.

"Don Reyes, what are you doing here?" he asked, unimpressed. "I came to take back my woman," he said with focus and determination on me.

Donald scoffed, "your woman? I do not recall you having a woman Don Eduardo?" he said with smugness.

"I want Aviva back Donald! Do not play games with me!" he snapped. "Avivs is my daughter! She is getting engaged today! I will not allow you to destroy that!" he sneered.

With the number of men behind Eduardo, you would think that Donald would be a little scared, a little bit more cautious about how he talked to Eduardo.

"I am not joking Donald! I do not want this to be a blood bath, seeing as Marco liked you and I respect him."

"Blood bath?" Donald scoffed, "You are your men are too insignificant to even do anything to me! My daughter is going nowhere with a bastard like you!"

"Are you sure about that?" he pointed his gun at Donald and his men did the same. My eyes widened as more cars started rolling in from behind them, Eduardo came prepared as if he knew I would be here at this exact time. God, I was so happy! But to get away from Raymond was virtually impossible. It would be a waste of energy if Eduardo brought all these people and Donald still ended up taking me hostage. I needed to find a way out of this situation.

"You are very brave, Eduardo, bringing this amount of men to kidnap my daughter from me!"

"Let her go, Donald! I do not wish to chat with you!" he said, pointing his gun in a different direction.

"I am going to do no such thing! Now listen here and listen good you bastard! I am never going to agree to give you my daughter! Over my dead body will you marry her!"

Eduardo shrugged, "Fine then! If that is what you want!"

My mouth went to Raymond's fingers and I bit down as hard as I could erupting a scream from him. I pulled his gun from his other hand and ran off from him before Donald could turn to catch me I was already on the other side of them, not far away from Eduardo.

"Rosalia!" Donald screamed murderously. I was panting, tired from running, he pointed his gun at me, and my eyes widened. Was he going to shoot me?! Oh God!

I stared at him as he yelled and screamed, I refused to come back to him, but I knew that if I took another step toward Eduardo he was going to shoot me. I could not risk it, I remember that I had to think for two people and more just for myself. If he shot me, I could lose the baby.

"Drop that fucking gun Rosalia! You do not know what you are doing Rosalia! Do not test me!" he screamed at me but I refused.

Eduar moved one step forward and bullets rained around them, I screamed, hearing it as they started shooting at each other. I ran in another direction looking for somewhere to hide from the crossfire. My heart raced and pounded violently, against my chest. I could hear it beat through my ears and feel it through the tip of my fingers. I hid behind a dumpster, hearing the rein of bullets nonstop.

I heard someone screaming for them to get me but I did not know who it was, my hands were shaking and the noise from the bullet heightened my fear. Oh God! I felt like vomiting, everything was in disarray. I could kit recognize whose voice I was hearing.