35

****
Eduardo.

"Boss, I get that you are being generous bit this is dangerous, we didn't run a background check on Miss Aviva's friend before her arrival. She is being protected from Rio, coming here means she would become affiliated with us, isn't that what you were avoiding?" CJ asked.

I knew what I was doing was stupid, Alejandro warned me against it, Rio might have been wounded but those Russians were ruthless, there only so much two guards can do but Aviva's birthday was today, I didn't want her to feel shitty on her birthday all because of me, she deserved happiness and I would everything in my power to make sure she get what ever she needs.

"I know way I am doing," I said, I didn't know what I was doing! I was going all out for Aviva, and I knew my men weren't happy. None of them said anything about the Albanian ordeal because of what we were going to get out of it. I was set to release David today, even though I wasn't happy, I made sure he was as shitty on the outside as he was on the inside. I was satisfied the effort my men put in it.

I agreed to give him back by six pm, a car is already standby, to take him back to San Francisco. Marco didn't say anything after my not very nice warning, even he knew not to test me. Words were getting round about my ruthlessness in America, I didn't even do much, only rounded up a few men I didn't think were relevant to the world and burnt them alive.

Some of the Russians were still alive, waiting for what I was going to do, but I refused to act. I wanted them, starved weak and terrified. I wanted them to them to wonder when it was going to be their turn, when they would be inevitably sacrificed in a war that didn't even involve them.

Viktor was so stupid! He really thought that he go against me? He was in hiding now and I would continue rounding up his men and creation new new ways to torture them. The door opened without a knock, I looked from my men to see Aviva's friend Bianca walk in. She looked around, her mouth opening and closing.

"Hum... I... Mr Eduardo I was meaning to speak with you, privately?" she looked around the room. All my men were staring at her, with obvious menace. That was unnecessary, I was going to tell to relax a bit, I didn't won't her terrified.

"Excuse us, I will call you in when I am done," they all piled out of the room. She looked around my office, astonished.

"Miss Bianca what can I help you with?" I asked, interlocking my fingers, she turned back to me and interlocked her fingers.

"Oh! I came here, to ask about your plans for Aviva's birthday, I was thinking karaoke night! She loves Karaoke! Also maybe we could visit the aquarium or..."

A knock designated again and I heard Lisa's voice, "come in!" I yelled, Lisa entered and bowed.

"Sir, lunch is ready and Miss Aviva is waiting." I stood, and walked toward Bianca, who was still staring at Lisa.

"Come, let us take the conversation to lunch," it wasn't a bad idea to visit and aquarium or something, after all it was Aviva's birthday, she deserved a good life even with Rio is out there.

We walked in silence as Lisa led the way to the dinning room, Alejandro, Carlos and Aviva were already sitting there. Aviva glanced at Bianca with a frown, Bianca sat next to Aviva, she seemed very excited.

"What are you doing Eduardo? I thought you went to pick something from your box?" Aviva muttered only for her friend to hear. Bianca nodded, "I am fine, I was thinking of what we could do for your birthday, it has been so long." she clapped her hands happily.

"I do not wish to do anything, having you here is the best gift!" she smiled. Bianca shook her head, "I am in LA for once! Let's do something fun like old times! We can visit the beaches, visit a bar! I hear that LA has casinos!" she grinned clapping her hands.