49

****
EDUARDO.

"Is he ready?" I asked Alejandro nodded, and I walked into the makeshift cell that was created for me, It was the basement of my mansion and it smelt like shit. I did not mind it, I used it for horrible things, out people I was not a fan of inside.

David Brown was my target for today.

As I entered the cell, he looked up from his seat, his eyes widened and he looked like he had just seen the devil, I smirked, he was fucking correct.

"David," you greeted, nodding at Miguel who brought out and chair for me. I saw down across him, staring into his eyes.

"Don... Don... Don Eduardo..." CJ marched up to him and slammed his palm across his face, slapping with enough force to jolt him backwards. He screamed in pain and I smiled, he was a screamer.

I made myself comfortable in the chair I sat in, he tried to blink back the tears but that slap must have hurt like a bitch because his tears kept leaking.

"What a weakening!" Miguel commented, shaking his head. He looked at me, with tears and fear, he was not sure what my next move would be and he was terrified about it.

"Why did you do it?" I asked him, I did not have the time for petty discussions, I needed to get my woman back and as such, I was going to lure him for as long as I could not get to Donald.

"I... I... I have no..."

"Do not deny it, David, it would only make your punishment more painful."

He blinked, "Please... Please, Don... I did not... I did not do anything to her!"

"Her? When have I mentioned her here?" I asked around and my men shrugged. I turned to him, "That means you do know what I am talking about but you chose to act ignorant."

He shook his head, "No Don... I would never dare!" I scoffed, who was he trying to fool? He did not know what I was capable of or he knew and he still thought of going against me anyway.

"Proceed," I muttered, and my men started. His screams filled my ears like music all night, I was always a sadist but letting go of Aviva made me more sinister. I had acted like a coward for so long fearing that I would eventually get caught.

****

I was going nuts! I was going to kill him! I was going to fucking kill him! I slammed the report into my desk, Donald's estate was impenetrable and he knew it. I should not have allowed her to go back to New York! That was the worst mistake I could have made!

What was I thinking?!

"Work faster!" I snapped at Miguel! He nodded, and his fingers worked faster. I was panting, and walking around trying to discern what I wanted to do.

"Don Eduardo..." Alejandro started, cautiously. I looked up and glared at him, "What is it?" I asked, flatly

"I... You have more eaten anything since we got back from New York, it is unhealthy."

I glared at him, "When Aviva and my child are found then I will eat!" I snapped at him. He sighed and walked off, "I will continue the search for Rio," I did not argue. I was too exhausted to do it.

My head was hurting but I was not going to stop until I had her, however difficult Rio made it I would find him, but I would not allow Donald to marry Aviva off, not Lorenzo Mancini.

I lost one woman once but I would not lose another one. Especially not to the second Mancini. I walked toward the chair and took my seat, I watched what CJ was doing on the screen. I had a plan already, get in the wedding and get out. It seemed way but it was far from it. I was not going to allow anything to happen to my child and I was surprised when Lorenzo agreed to it.