Chapter 27- A little Pay Back

Third Person POV

"Yeah, I met her", the blonde said in a low voice despite being in a soundproof office. His eyes continued to flicker to the door making sure no one came in.

Preston has a habit of barging in without knocking.

"It's just like you said. She's both a vampire and a witch". He leaned back in his seat as he listened to what the person on the other end of the line had to say.

"Of course. You can count on me, Luna". The man responded, ending  the call before getting up. It was quite early and the sun hadn't risen yet. It was a perfect time to execute his plan.

He walked down the deserted hallways before reaching a door and pushing it open. "Leave", he commanded simply to the officers sitting in the security room. They all got up and left with no questions asked.

The blonde walked over to the monitors which displayed the activities that took place in different parts of the large building. His eyes moved to one particular monitor which displayed the image of an empty hall. He recorded the footage and put it to replay.

That hall and the areas around it would remain empty to the cameras for as long as he wants.

He left the main building and went outside. He put his hands in his pocket, his eyes set forward in determination to obey his luna and his steps rushed and firm.

He came to a building  not too far from the main agency. It had very high security. He greeted the guards who immediately stepped aside for him to pass through. It was almost too easy.

He walked down a narrow empty hallway till he came face to face with a strong-looking titanium door. He simply pulled out his keycard and scanned it.

It dinged as the red lights on the top of the door changed to green. He smirked before descending a staircase and entering a room. On either side of the aisle were cells holding some dangerous supernatural criminals.

He belonged in those cells but he was able to avoid it. Disguised himself and played his part to gain undeserved trust. He was cunning and intelligent, such a thing was rather easy for a genius like him to achieve.

The bars of the cells were made of silver and titanium. Silver for the werewolf prisoners and titanium for the other supernatural prisoners. Titanium was the only material that can resist the strength of supernatural beings.

The inmates glared and scowled at him but he just grinned. He was way above them. He was intelligent enough to outsmart an entire pack. Not just any pack but the greatest in the world.

He walked down to one of the last cells which held the person he was sent to find. The man stood in front of the cell smirking at the man wearing loose, torn-up clothes and sitting on his cell floor.

The prisoner glared at the man on the other side of the bars. He noticed the black jacket he wore and the logo so he instinctively grew annoyed. "What the hell do you want?" the prisoner spat.

"Hendrix, you don't seem to remember me", the blonde said with a small smile. The prisoner got up from his spot on the ground and moved towards the titanium bars. "Alfred?"

"You remembered me", Alfred chuckles like he was talking to an old friend. "Why are you just showing up now? I've been here for years. I'm surprised I haven't been killed yet".

"It wasn't easy to get into this pack and it also wasn't easy to gain Alpha Jason's trust", Alfred said while gesturing at his black jacket. The black signifying he was now a higher-up in the agency.

Hendrix smirked at this. His voice grew an octave lower, "perfect". Alfred pushed his thumb on a button and the titanium bars opened. A very dangerous criminal stepped out.