Chapter 10

Author's POV : 

it was a short time but Jimin's live turned to thing he never dreamed to , he was saved by 6 angels that treasure him the most , think about him as there 7th brother , make him feel like he has a family , he almost forgot that he is an orphan .

but the broken pieces in his heart after what he gone through never healed and they can notice it , when he came to them they didn't want to scare him or take an immediate action so he thingk wrong about them , but now they gained his trust , so they can take there actions now

Yoongi : " finely we are here i was just controlling my self for Jimin to not run away from us , but let's start guys , what's the plan " 

RM : " we need to learn this fucker a hard lesson , he can't live peacefully after what he did to Jimin " 

Jungkook : " i'm the one who will plan the kidnaping , who will come with me ??"

Taehyung : "me for sure " 

Yoongi : " i'm in " 

RM : "coming with you , and you two will not come with us , Jin you can't handle this situation , and J-hope you need to prepare the place that we will host him in " 

J-hope : " Done , i Guess the basement will be the best , but we need to make sure that Jimin will not hear us  "

Jin : " i will take him with me to the cafe so you don't need to worry "

RM : " okay great , when will it be " 

Jungkook : " i collect all the information that we need about this fucker , and it is not hard to broke in his house , he is living alone , no one visiting him , but there are 2 or 3 friends that he is using to drink with them every night in one of there places , so when he will disappear they will know"

Taehyung : " we will not hostage him forever , just a small lesson , and he will go to them "

Yoongi : "okay fine , let's do it tonight "

Jungkook : " i'm sorry hyung i know i'm the younger here , but i will be the one who will decide in this  , even in the location off the mission , we don't need to mislead each other"

Yoongi : " okay fine kookie , just till us when will it be "

Jungkook : "i need 2 days to distract his friends to not notice his absence immediately so this weekend "

RM : " fine tel us the plan and how we will bring him here " 

Jungkook : " my  pleasure "

Jungkook maybe the youngest but he is the playboy between them , the mafia boy as his friends like to call him , try to hurt one of his family and he will destroy your face , never follow the rules , know how to take revenges in a worst way that hurt to the core and he will not get caught.

so he explained the plan and the day came 

Jimin : " i don't want to go to the cafe plus it is late i need to sleep in time yoongi hyung will punish me if i stayed up till a late time " 

Jin : " i know baby but look every one is not here and i need to go to the Cafe , i don't want to let you here alone "

Jimin : " but i saw Hopy hyung going to the basement , so you can go i will stay with Hopy hyung " 

Jin's thoughts : "this fucker i told him to hid from Jimin look what he did " 

Jin : " baby he just went there to bring something but he is going to go out too , so come with me i will give you a lot of cookies "