Chapter 21

Author's POV :

Jimin went out of his room to find all his hyungs standing in front of him , jin pulled him in an  instant hug

Jin : " are you okay baby , i'm sorry i swear i tried to prevent him from coming to you but he was fast , i'm sorry "

Jimin : " it's okay Jin hyung nothing bad happen , i'm fine " Jin broke the hug to look at Jimin's eyes to make sure of his words

Jin : " are you sure ?? did you forgave him ?? " 

Jimin : " no but i'm not scare anymore " Jimin smiled cutely made all of his hyung to release a breath they didn't know they were holding all this time

Taehyung : " what about us little one , we are forgiven right ?? " Jimin frown his eyebrows 

Jimin : " no , i need to talk to you too , Jin and Yoongi hyung talked to me , so i'm not scared anymore , but i need to talk to all of you "

RM : " okay angel as you want , come to the living room guys " they all went to the living room and Yoongi stayed in Jimin's room , can't believe his boy let him hug and touch him again , still he didn't forgive him but at least he is not scared of him anymore .

***

J-hope : " okay Jimin , what do you want to speak or to tell us ? "

Jimin stand beside Jin holding his hand to get some comfort , he is not used to be this talkative about his feelings , but as his Jin hyung told him , he need to speak up "

Jimin : " i'm sorry for my reaction that i was trying to run away from you , but i was too scared after i knew what you did guys , i see all of you as heroes , the most kind guys i have ever met , so the moment Yoongi hyung told me the details , my mind couldn't process anything , the bad doing only coming from bad people , so i just forget every thing  and decided that you are bad guys.

Jin hyung told me your point of view , so i can now understand your doing , but it break something inside me again , i can't believe something like this just happen "

Jimin started to tear up and look down 

RM stand and walked to him holding his cheek on his huge palm making him looking in his eyes 

RM : " little one , everything we did was for you , it just turned to be a disaster cause you know some details you shouldn't know , but trust me when you meet your uncle in his weak state and while he asking you for forgiveness and beg for it , Regardless of whether you will give it to him or not You will feel that you are freed from all the restrictions that he placed on you , i know it is too much for your age , for a golden heart like yours , but please hold on with us , i know you will be stronger after all of this "

Jimin : " what if .. what if it .. it made me weaker .. what if it takes from me more than it already did hyung "  j-hope came side hugging Jimin

J-hope : " then we will be there for you , we will hold all your pieces and repair it , love you , treasure you , we will be there in every step never leave your side , but this guy had to go through the hell he made you in , so i will never regret putting him there "

Jimin : "what if he came back again and hurt you or take me from you ,, i .. i can't go through this "

Jungkook pulled Jimin from RM and J-hope making him sit on his lap

Jungkook : " Little one , you are keeping underestimating our power , he would never think to pass in our area ever again , we will be his own nightmare , he is now weaker than you can imagine , just decide to meet him and all your fears will disappear "