Chapter 82

Jimin's POV : 

My heart raced as I and Minmin stepped onto the stage. The sea of people watching us, and the judges seated in front, made me incredibly nervous. I couldn't afford to mess up. Minmin had worked so hard for this, and I didn't want to let him down or risk his dreams being shattered because of my own nervousness.

As the music began to play, I locked eyes with Minmin. In that moment, We shared a silent understanding that we were in this together. We moved as one, Our steps guided by the rhythm of the music, allowing us to forget about the critical eyes of the audience. The excitement coursing through my veins was almost overwhelming, my heart threatening to burst with joy.

We danced with all our might, pouring our souls into every movement. The exhilaration of the performance consumed us, and we lost ourselves in the pure passion of our craft. Our synchronized steps spoke volumes, telling a story that words couldn't capture.

When we finished, the room erupted in thunderous applause. The words that came from the judges made my heart swell with pride. The validation and recognition we received were beyond my wildest dreams. And when I looked into the eyes of my parents, I saw a mixture of pride, love, and awe. It was a moment I would cherish forever . And there kookie hyung thump up in the audience telling me i did well.

As Minmin and I made our way off the stage, my heart still pounding from the exhilaration of the performance, a sudden trip sent me crashing to the floor with a loud thud. Confused and disoriented, I looked up to see Chul, a fellow performer, standing over me.

Chul: "Oops, sorry, but I felt like he was too full of himself. He just needs to know his place."

The anger in Minmin's eyes was evident as he took a step forward, ready to confront Chul. Before I could stop him, however, a surprising turn of events unfolded right before my eyes.

Ara, my cute little angel, appeared out of nowhere and swiftly delivered a Taekwondo kick to Chul. I was left speechless, unable to believe what had just transpired.

Ara nonchalantly fixed her uniform and looked at me, her innocent eyes filled with concern.

Ara: "Are you okay?!"

I struggled to find my voice, overwhelmed by the unexpected turn of events.

Jimin: "I... I..." I couldn't bring myself to say anything.

Ara crouched down on the floor, extending her hand toward me, offering to help me stand. My heart raced at the thought of touching her, Am i really going to touch her !!

Ara: "Give me your hand," she smiled, her presence never failed to take off all my sense.

I hesitated for a moment, then slowly reached out, allowing her small hand to grasp mine. As she gently pulled me up, a surge of electricity coursed through my veins. Her touch sent shivers down my spine,

Ara : " You are perfect , Just promise me that you'll keep shining, both on and off the stage. You have so much talent and passion within you. Don't let anyone dim your light. " and she ran out before i can process what did she say .

Taemin: "Hey, come back! I'm going to report this to the principal!" Taemin shouted after Chul, who hastily left the room, avoiding any further confrontation.

Jimin: "Did she just touch my hand?!"

Taemin: "I told you, once you become the famous dancer in school, all the girls will come running after you."

Jimin: "I don't want any girl; I want Ara."

Yoongi: "Oh my god, when did my son become so talented? You really kicked their asses, I swear!" My dad barged into the backstage room, engulfing me in a tight hug.

IU: "Hey, don't talk to him like that. He's just a kid." Oh, mom, you can't say that here.

Jimin: "Mom, I'm not a kid anymore." I protested, but she pulled me into an even tighter hug.

IU: "I'm so proud of you, baby." Her embrace felt like the warmest place in the world.

J-hope : "You're full of surprises, Jimin." They are all circling me , braising my performance and don't forget to do the same with Taemin ,  That made my beyond happy

Namjoon: "What is it?!" Namjoon hyung pulled my hair away from my forehead, furrowing his brows. What was he talking about?

Jimin: "What is it, hyung?!"

Taehyung: "Your forehead looks like you got hit or something. You were just fine on stage. Who did this to you?" I shook my head, not wanting them to do anything. Actually, I was happy with what had happened. Chul's actions made Ara talk to me.

Jungkook: "We're asking you something, Jimin. What happened? And don't think about hiding it from us."

Taemin: "One of our classmates tripped him, causing him to fall on his face. He said Jimin was full of himself and needed to know his place. I was about to fight him, but..." No, don't say it.

Jimin: "I'm okay, I swear. It's not a big deal." I tried to downplay the incident, but Namjoon hyung interrupted me.

Namjoon : " Where did he go ?? " he didn't look to me , he asked Taemin who is not shutting his mouth 

Taemin : " he ran off just before you come in , i told him i will report this to the principle " 

Taehyung  : "what is his full name " 

Jimin : " Mom say something , why are you making this a big deal , I swear i'm fine , tell them to stop , you don't need to do anything "

Yoongi: "No, Jimin, we need to take action. We can't just let anyone hurt you and stand aside." Dad pulled me in his arms checking my forehead .

Namjoon: "No buts... Let's go. You need to rest, and we'll deal with that boy. Don't think too much."

He kissed my forehead, reassuring me.

IU: "It needs to be treated. Does it hurt?" I shook my head and glared at Taemin, who mouthed, "What did I do?" I swear I'll give him a beating. Just wait.