Chapter 102

Jin's POV :

Jin : "You are not the only one who need a help .. If I attuned my much needed session , do you will ?! "

His whole body tensed in my hold , I'm not at all in any better statue but i need to do this , i can't believe i'm revealing the fact that i attempted to hurt my self in front of Tae , the one who used to look me up and ....

But he didn't looked surprised !! did he already knew ?? 

he pushed me and got up from the bed .. 

Taehyung :  " Nothing will change hyung , i'm not going to a stranger telling him what i went through , it won't change anything " 

That's exactly what i was thinking all those years , but I know now that i shouldn't wait all this years to seek a profession help , not with Jimin being here , me and Tae lost a lot of years hoping to heal by our family love , but it didn't work , we are still struggling , I can't let Jimin go through the same I and Tae did , we need to know the right bath for him to grow up healthy.

Jin : " What we can lose more Tae ? we already have nothing , but we need to try , to know , if it work for us , it will save Jimin from going through the same fate we have "

he snapped his head looking me in the eyes with his eyes full of  confusion 

Taehyung : " What's wrong with Jimin , why did you bring him on this , he is fine , he already has a girlfriend , his mother and Yoongi's love , he is happy most of the time , he don't need any help to pass the past " I can't believe he can't see behind Jimin's act , he is just a kid , and he doesn't even try to hide , he him self is as clueless as Tae for his own struggles.

I stands up heading to where Tae is standing in a defended position like i'm going to attack him anytime soon , I put my hand on his shoulder

Jin : " Tae , I know what have you been lately , you were busy and the secretary problem , you don't have time to spend with Jimin and his girl , but if you did you will know , he is anything but healed " he frowned his eyebrows 

Taehyung : " What do you mean ?? " 

Flashback  a month ... 

Author's POV : 

Jimin : " please Ara , you need to meet my parents , i'm talking about you all the time , but they couldn't meet you probably till now , come with me , my mom want you to have dinner with my family "

Taemin : " GOD , am I being invisible , how long i have been your friend , you never invited me to have dinner in your house " Jimin slammed his friend's back head 

Jimin : " You are almost live in my house , why should i invite  you for a dinner when you will eat without me asking you  , and why are you sitting with us , I need to have a talk with her for god sake " Ara giggled at the two friends ho never stop picking in each other .

Ara : " Okay stop you two , and Minie , I want to come , but I need to ask my mother first , I can't just go without her permission "

Jimin : " Okay call her now " he pulled her phone from her hand searching her mother's number.

Ara : " Minie .. No i need to ask her when i come home , i can't ask her through the phone " 

Taemin : " Why not ?? " He is tuffing his mouth with the last piece of his sandwich 

Ara : " It's how it's work , i just can't , can you wait for tomorrow Minie ?? " He  nodded his head and she shyly hold his hand thanking him .

Taemin pulled his friend's hand from her 

Taemin : " don't get to comfortable with my friend , I know him before you " Jimin looked to Taemin like he want to kill him 

Jimin : " You are not coming tomorrow with her if you didn't stop your stupid act " he pulled his hand from Taemin and hit him again .

Taemin : " Oh God , why am I still single , but i don't want to have girlfriend , I just want my long gone best friend back " He cried and left him to the class , the break almost done .

Jimin giggled at his poor friend , he like how possessive Taemin get when Jimin stay with Ara , but he have nothing to do .

He was lost in his thought when he felt a hand on his lower back that caused him to push the hand harshly and stand up immediately.

Ara : "Jimin .. I .. I didn't mean to scare you .. I was just .. " 

Jimin : " No No , I'm sorry , I just didn't expect to .. never mind , I'm okay , let's go to our class " 

Jimin was confused since he got in this relationship with Ara ,  he will always panic when she take a move to touch him without him being conscious.

He feels good when he hold her hand , it give him a butterflies feeling  , no one give him ever this sensation , but there is something wrong with anything farther 

As simple as back patting or her putting her hand on his knees , his whole body will tens or he will push her without farther thinking .

His family's touch never gave him this feelings , or even Taemin's , why he is not feeling safe around her ?? 

Should he share this with his family , is it normal to feel like this , Ara's questioning eyes feared him , she is not asking , but she will in some point , but he has nothing to say , he don't know what is wrong with his body to feel like this ?!