Chapter 34

Author's POV : 

it's been 6 month in peace Jimin started to have a normal relations with all of them , each one has his own type of relation with him , But the most dominant aspect of all his aspects is the lively, childish aspect that never leaves him.

Jin has nothing to hide anymore and the most surprising thing is that the one he chooses to lean on was Jungkook the youngest among all of his brothers ,  he just felt safe in his arms , so he didn't think too much , as there are no one to judge him , he is free to act as he likes.

Yoongi officially took custody of Jimin after they forced his uncle to give it up,  he became his guardian , in the first place Jin was going to be his guardian as he is the older but Yoongi refused and insist to be the one who took it , he felt he is the one for Jimin , and the kid felt the same.

******

Taehyung came back from the main door 

 Taehyung : " hay hopi hyung where is Jiminie ?? "

J-hope : " studying in his room " Taehyung  took out a piece of paper from his pocket showing it to J-hope.

J-hope : " what is this ??"

 Taehyung : " i applied for him to join a normal school now , no more home schooling "  Taehyung said smiling 

J-hope : " don't say .. are you series , do you think he will pass the test?? " 

Taehyung : " don't worry hyung , i believe in him , he is smarter than you think , just give him a chance and watch "

J-hope : " okay okay ,, go tell him , when the test will be   ?? " 

 Taehyung : " tomorrow morning 10:00 A.M"

 J-hope : " Soo soon Tae , give him time to study "

Taehyung : " don't worry hopi hyung he will be fine , i will help him now to review "  Taehyung headed to Jimin's room and opened the door there was Jimin lost in his books 

 Taehyung : " my smart baby , what are you doing ?? " Jimin smiled whiledly

Jimin : " hyung where were you , i missed you soo much , i'm studying "

Taehyung : " i have a surprise for you "

Jimin : " really !!  what is it hyung ? "   Taehyung gave him the papers but Jimin didn't get what is it.

Jimin : " what is it hyung ??"

Taehyung : " you have a test tomorrow to join a normal school " Jimin's eyes widened 

Jimin : "are you kidding me , hyung  !! for real ?? me going out with kids in my age ?? " Taehyung laughed at Jimin's reaction

Taehyung : " yes baby but you need to pass the test , are you ready for it ?? " 

Jimin : " i don't know , what they will ask me , in which grade they will enroll me  ?? how i can study for this ?? isn't this so soon ??" Taehyung hold Jimin's hand and pulled him to sit on his lap 

Taehyung : " calm down little angel , you already learned a lot in these last 7 months , you show a huge progress , i can say you can even skip the grades that your age match , but let's take it step by step , and the test will be to join 8th grade baby but the second term, your birth day is in the next month and you will be 14 , are you excited ??"

Jimin : " soo much hyung , but i'm nervous to , what if i failed ?? "

 Taehyung : " no harm will be done ,, we will study again and try again so nothing to be worried about , okay " he kissed his forehead and Jimin smiled