Chapter 22

Author's POV : 

Won : " like you can order them around " Won looked at Jimin mockingly , he can't believe all these powerful guys can submit to an order from Jimin .

Jimin for the first time got angry and felt the confidence to fight back

Jimin : " try me uncle , Yoongi hyung i just don't like the idea of releasing him now , and i don't think i'm going to forgive him anytime soon , so , can you just keep him here till i decide what will happen to him "

Yoongi : " as you wish baby " Yoongi hold Jimin from the back and kissed his temple 

Won was dumbstruck, the small terrified kid who never talked back to him , has the power now to  bring him down on his knees and decide his path

Won : " No please Jimin i'm sorry , i didn't mean to underestimate you please " Jimin looked to him calmly 

Jimin : " i guess you were never sorry uncle , you just regret that you got caught  , that you are here tasting some of the hell you made me live in my whole childhood ,  you are sorry that you can't now do to me what you used to do , and if you again has the power you will do it again with no regret at all , you know what ?? hyungs were right , you deserve what they did to you , and i guess i need to add some more , i don't need your apologies or regret , your pain is enough for me " 

and he run out of the basement leaving all of them in shock by what he just said and Yoongi run after him

Jungkook : " just WOOW "

Taehyung : " i'm impressed " 

Jin : " is this my baby ?? "

RM : " the kid was going to release you but you just bring the demon from the heart of the angel , serve your right you fucker " 

J-hope : " i will again need to serve your food for how long now arrrggg "

 ****

Yoongi followed Jimin to his room and the kid was there laying on his bed face down crying his heart out

Yoongi : " angel .. shhhh .. you were soo brave , i'm so proud of you " Yoongi pulled Jimin to his lap hugging him

Jimin : " why hyung .. why did he do this to me .. i .. i was against you when you hurt him , but .. but he never regret .. he just want to go out of here .. i want to hurt him too , you were right .. he deserve this "

Yoongi : " we will do what you want .. anything make you feel at ease we will do it .. just don't think too mush okay " 

Jimin : " am i now a bad guy ?? " Jimin was sniffing and wiping his tears with his tiny hand 

Yoongi : " no you are my little angel , you just doing to him what he did to you , so it is just fair "

Jimin leaned to Yoongi's chest and rested his head on his shoulder

Yoongi : " do you want to sleep ?? " Jimin hummed 

 Yoongi : " okay take a small nap it was a tiring day " he lay on the bed and cuddled Jimin to his chest 

Jimin : " don't leave " 

Yoongi : " i will not baby .. sleep and i will be there when you wake up  " 

Jimin : " thank you for being there for me "

Yoongi : " always " 

Jimin : " thank you for doing this to him , i feel that i'm not weak anymore " 

Yoongi : " anything for you baby " 

and his breath got steady while Yoongi keep rocking his back 

***

All brothers gathered on the Living room

Jungkook : " i still can't believe Jimin said that " 

 Taehyung : " it was like the devil was speaking , and the look in Won eyes , it contented my heart "

J-Hope : " my body got goosebumps i swear he was like he wasn't the kid we have been living with all this time , i didn't know what happened to him '

RM : " this fucker provoked him , Jimin was thinking that still his uncle has a good side , that he really regret for good deed , but when he find out that the guy totally as hole , he just exploded "

Jin :  "i can't believe you turned my angel to this ,, i want my innocent cute little Jimin again " 

they all laughed 

J-hope  : " don't worry hyung you will get the better version of him , the bubbly one , the one is not scary all the time and can speak up for himself so be ready "