Chapter 72

RM's POV:

I watched him lying in the hospital bed, unconscious and weaker than ever before. Regret weighed heavily on my heart as I realized that I hadn't taken his behavior changes seriously. I let it pass when he refused to open up to me, and now he was paying the price. He didn't deserve this. His body was covered in healed cuts, some of them looking like they had happened years ago. I had seen them before, but he always brushed them off as accidents or the result of his parents' actions. I never knew that he was the one inflicting these wounds upon himself. And now, I saw fresh cuts, evidence of his ongoing struggle. I never knew he was hurting this much.

He started to stir, his eyeballs moving beneath his closed eyelids. 

RM: "Jinni, can you hear me?" I gently caressed his hair, and he slowly opened his eyes.

Jin: "Where am I? What happened?" Before I could answer, he sat up, holding his wrist and trying to hide the already bandaged cuts there.

RM: "Calm down, hyung. You're in the hospital. Don't worry, I'm here with you." He avoided looking directly into my eyes. Despite our closeness, he never fully trusted me to share his pain.

Jin: "You... How did you... I was alone... And..." He pushed my hands away from his face, struggling to find the right words.

RM: "You don't need to hide from me, hyung. I used to check on you guys in the middle of the night. Thank goodness I did. You didn't mean to be here, hyung. I know it just got out of your control."

He looked at me, a mix of surprise and vulnerability in his eyes.pushed my hand away from him

Jin: "Aren't you angry with what you found out? I'm completely broken. I did something that could hurt all of you. Why are you still so gentle with me? You should hate me for doing this. I'm a cursed human being. I don't deserve you guys." He broke down, crying his heart out.

I sat beside him, feeling the weight of his pain.

RM: "Who said I'm not angry, hyung? I am, but not because of you. I'm angry at myself for not being there for you, for failing to create an environment where you felt safe to share your pain. And hating you? Never. You're the one who built this family, despite everything you were going through. Whatever you may think, you saved us from the hell we were in, hyung. Yes, you made mistakes, but who among us hasn't? Even our little angel, Jimin, makes mistakes. Are you okay with punishing him the way you're punishing yourself? No right , so what makes you feel that he can be forgiven but you are not  ?"

He looked up at me, his tears still streaming down his face.

Jin: " I would never want Jimin to suffer like this. I just... he alreadyhad enough but me ."

RM: "like youhadn't huh ?? ."

Jin: " but .. " he got cut by Hopi get in the room 

J-hope :" how are you now hyung ?" Jin's eyes widened looking to me surprised by J-hope's presence 

Jin :" did you brought them here Namjoon??? What about Jimin , did he see me ? " He totally panicked I hold his hand ro calm him down

RM :" no no I swear it's just Hopi , hyung no one else , i couldn't bring you here alone, no one know anything believe me" 

J-hope :" nothing to worry about hyung , but the others need to know it's already morning and they about to wake up " 

Jin :" No please don't tell them , I promise I'm not doing this again but they shouldn't know about this " 

RM :" what about Yoongi , you know how he will feel if we didn't tell him " he looked down 

Jin :" okay but not the Makne line they already had enough, they shouldn't see me as this broken " 

I hugged him 

RM: "You didn't do anything, hyung. And you are not broken  you just need us to share your pain We're a family, and we'll always be there for each other, no matter what. So, let's focus on your recovery and finding healthier ways to cope. We'll walk this journey together, and I promise you, brighter days are ahead. And about the Makne line don't worrythey don'tneed to know "

******

Author's POV:

Jimin's room ...

Yoongi: "Wake up, little one. You need to take your medicine. Your fever is starting to rise again."

Jimin: "Dad, let me sleep. My head is hurting so much." The door opened, revealing IU, who looked pale.

Yoongi: "What's wrong, babe?" She gestured for him to come out of the room.

He followed her, concern evident on his face.

Yoongi: "What happened? Why didn't you speak in front of Jimin?" She took his hand and led him to Jin's room.

Yoongi: "What the fuck? Where is hyung?" The sight of blood on the floor left him in shock. Namjoon and J-Hope were panicking, trying to help Jin and hadn't thought about the stained floor.

IU: "He's not answering his phone. I keep calling him, but there's no response."

Yoongi rushed to Namjoon's room, but he wasn't there either.

Yoongi called him.

RM: "Good morning, hyung."

Yoongi: "Where are you? Jin hyung isn't picking up his phone, and his room is filled with bloodstains."

RM: "Shit... I forgot about that."

Yoongi: "What are you talking about? Just tell me he's fine, please." Yoongi was deeply worried.

RM: "He is, hyung, but please try to clean it up. Don't let the maknae see it. We're at the hospital, and we'll be back this evening. J-Hope is with us."

Yoongi: "What happened to him? Tell me."

RM: "I will, hyung, but not now, please." Yoongi hung up, feeling confused. He had been with Jin just yesterday. What could have happened to him?

IU: "What did he say?"

Yoongi: "I don't know, but we need to clean this up now. He said Jin is fine, and they'll come tonight. Go check on Jimin, and don't tell him anything. I'll clean up here."