Chapter 99

Author's POV : 

Taehyung felt a soft hand tapping his cheek softly followed by a plumb lips kissing his forehead , he didn't need to open his eyes to know who is waking him up .

Taehyung : " Let me sleep " He pushed Jimin who didn't stop with his hyung grumpy tone 

Jimin : " No , it's been a week and you are not getting out of your room , or talking to me , wake up now it's already 12 PM " 

Taehyung : " Why are you not in your school ?? " He still not opening his eyes 

Jimin : " I told you , you are not here with us , it's already the week end , so i have no school today , and I didn't have my breakfast yet , I was waiting for you but hear !! my stomach can't take it anymore " Tae opened his eyes and sit lazily resting his back to the headboard

Taehyung : " Isn't this one of your rules , to not skip any meal , why you didn't have your breakfast yet ?! " Tae spoke coldly looking Jimin in the eyes

Jimin : " Hyung !! i'm not kid anymore , plus , why i have a rule you are not following , didn't you the one know it's bad to skip your meals , so why you are doing this all this week !! My dad told me to not interfere but I will now , I'm mad cause you are not taking care of your self , and you are ignoring me for the whole week , did i do something wrong ?? " Jimin's eyes started to fell with tears that he tried to hold back.

Taehyung : " Hey , I'm not ignoring you , come here " he pulled Jimin to sit on his lap and pulled him in his arms 

Jimin : " So why you stopped talking to me "   

It's been a hard week for Tae , he didn't step out of his room since that day , he didn't want to see Jimin , every time he met the younger eyes his pain will duplicate , his memories is much vivid now , and the fact that Jimin went through the same past pains him more .

Taehyung :" sorry.. I'm just going through a lot these days, I didn't mean to hurt you " J8min wiped hir tears a way and smiled to his hyung .

Jimin :" I knew you will never hurt me on porpose but I can see you are not the same , can I know why ?" Jimin hold Taehyung's hand caressing the back of it softly locking his eyes with Tae 

Tae broke the eye contact didn't know what to say 

Jungkook suggested a talk with Jimin will be hope full , but Tae is dead scared, he doesn't want to remind Jimin of his past , plus the kid already has a girlfriend, so what if he make him focus on something he never noticed.. he doesn't want to be the reason for any more pain .

Tae felt Jimin's tiny fingertips wiping his tears 

Jimin  :" there is something is hurting you hyung , i'm not blind, I promise I can understand you , please don't keep it " 

Tae hold jimin's hand kissing it's back 

Taehyung :" I know you will understand, I just ..." he was interrupted by Jimin's stomach growl 

He chuckled 

Taehyung :" I guess your stomach will not wait out talks , go take your breakfast and then we can talk " Jimin crossed his arms above his chest. 

Jimin :" No I'm not eating without you , if you don't want to go out we can eat here " 

Taehyung :" your mother will kill us if she found out that we bring food in our bedroom, so I'm not risking  " Jimin laughed at his hyung scared face 

Since IU got pregnant his mood is not normal at all , she will go so hard at anyone will break her house rules , so no one will play with here and trigger her anger. Jungkook was the one bringing his meals all the week as he is her favorite kid in the house , but he is not here now .

Jimin  :" okay so you don't have a choice " he got up pulled Tae out of his bed 

Taehyung :" baby please you can go out have your breakfast and come a gain i'm not going anywhere " 

Jimin  :" i'm not taking no as an answer, come with me or i'm not talking to you " Tae has no other choices bit let him self being pulled by Jimin.

***

IU :" Oh , Jiminie , what are you doing  , didn't I said you are not allowed in Taehyung's room , why are you pulling him like this " 

Jimin :" Mom , he didn't have his breakfast, he needs to eat " 

IU :" but .. " she looked to Tae with her eyes questioning if he is okay 

Taehyung :" I'm fine Nonna , it's okay , just prepare his breakfast he didn't eat anything since morning " She walked to him patting his cheek softly. 

IU :" I'm glade you are out again, so as you here with us , let's prepare your favorite " 

Jimin :" Wow.. Mom me too I want the same " 

IU :" baby you are eating it with a high level spice, i'm not killing your hyung for you to share with him " 

Jimin ": but Mom , you can make the noodles in a separate bowl so you don't add spice in hyung's one " 

IU :" God .. , okay go and sit there " Tae smiled at Jimin's and IU conversations, he missed this .

They started to eat and Jimin kept talking to see his hyung's smile again and his plan didn't fail , Tae really started to feel at ease and smile with each cute attempt from Jimin 

The door bill went off , the three looked at each other 

IU :" maybe Yooni forgot his keys , he was buying me a chocolate, I don't know what got on me , I just keeps eating it from last night .

She went to open the door and she was shocked 

:" HI Onnie .. is Taehyung Sir is here " 

Taehyung's heart drums in his chest at the tone of voice just invaded his ears and his frok landed in the ground 

**** 

Author's note...

Hey guys 

Sorry for the delay.. but I'm here again 🥰🥰 but just skip the mistakes I didn't reread 

I want to ask if you guys getting a notification when i update or not ??