Chapter 101

Author's POV :

Prev Chapter ..

Taehyung :" I'M A FUCKING USED HUMAN BEING , WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO , LIVE WITH A BOYFRIEND WHO WILL NEVER TOUCH YOU , ARE YOU GOING TO BE ON MY SHIT THAT WE END UP IN A PATHETIC RELATIONSHIP NO ONE CAN GIVE THE OTHER WHAT HE WANTS

YOU DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT WHAT I'M FUCKING GOING THROUGH , SO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW "

...

Yun Hee stood there, shocked to her core. She had never seen this side of Taehyung before—terrified, scared, and completely worn out. It was a side of him she never knew existed.

Yun Hee : " What .. What do you .. what do you mean by 'used' !! "

Tae was totally worn out , he can't go farther with this ..

Just then, the door swung open to reveal Jin, his face initially beaming with a smile that quickly turned into shock upon seeing Yun Hee in their house. He could sense the heaviness in the air and felt the tension in the room.

Jin  : " What is going on !! What brought you here Miss Yun Hee " Taehyung ignored Jin's surprised expression and looked directly at Yun Hee.

Taehyung : " It's not your business. Get out of my house. I don't want to see your face ever again. " but Yun Hee refused to back down.

Yun Hee : " No, I'm not going anywhere. You need to answer my questions. why you can't touch me , are you sick !! we can wait till you heal , I can ..." She was about to take a step toward Tae but Jin stepped forward, blocking Yun Hee's path.

Jin : " You heard him , no one is going to do a thing against his well , Leave the house before I take action that you'll regret." Jin took on the role of a protective  hyung ready to defend his dongsaeng  , While he didn't completely understand the situation yet, the look in Taehyung's eyes was enough to tell him that something was deeply wrong.

Yun Hee : " Sir Jin, please. I can't leave. He's firing me, but I can't just walk away and never see him again. I need to talk. I swear I have no bad intentions. "

Jin : " Meet me tomorrow in Yoongi's office. I'll let you know if you're fired , but you can't be here anymore , and don't think to come here again unless one of us gave you an invitation." Jin was dying for her to leave he needs to ingulf Tae in his arms who was on the verge of collapse.

Yun Hee nodded silently, looking back at Taehyung, who seemed completely lost. With tears streaming down her cheeks, she managed a faint smile and headed out the front door After she attered ... 

 Yun Hee : " I'm leaving now , but i'm not giving up , whatever happened in the past , nothing can't be solved , and no one can't be healed" she smiled despite her cheeks that wetted with her tears and closed the door behind her back.

Jin caught Taehyung as he started to crumble, holding him tightly in his arms.

Jin : " She's gone. No one is here now. You're safe " Taehyung clung to Jin's broad shoulders, looking like a little child .

Trembling, Taehyung managed to speak between sobs .. 

Taehyung : "  Sh... She... She can't know. She'll be disgusted. Please, hyung, I can't let her know. let me have her loving eyes , I .. I don't want her to hate me " Taehyung was breaking down completely.

Jin : " Nothing will happen that goes against your well, TaeTae. Calm down, breathe with me. Inhale... Exhale. " Jin tried to steady Taehyung's breathing, and it helped to some extent.

Carrying Taehyung to his room, Jin gently laid him down on the bed. As Jin attempted to get up, Taehyung clung to his shirt.

Tae : " Don't leave, please " Jin smiled, gripping Taehyung's hand firmly

Jin : " I'm not going anywhere, TaeTae. Come here " He sat down, resting his back against the headboard, and Taehyung wasted no time in placing his head on Jin's chest.

Jin didn't utter a word till Tae's breath went normal while he keep patting his back .

Taehyung : " Why .. why are you going to meet her hyung ? "

Jin : " You fired her while you don't want to , so i need to talk to you first before confirm what do you want to do , but the real desire not the scared Tae utter " 

Taehyung : " I'm always scared .. How Can I even know !! " 

Jin : " You are sleeping above my chest Tae " Tae  frowned his eyebrows looking in Jin's eyes  couldn't get what Jin want to say. 

Taehyung : " I can see !! "

Jin : " I'm touching you Tae , Jungkook even bath you naked " 

Taehyung : " what does it do with what we are talking about now ?? "

Jin : " I mean , you are not scared of us Tae " Tae crossed his arms arching his eyebrows 

Taehyung : " You are my brothers , it's not the same , it's normal , for sure i'm not scared of you " 

Jin : "  It's not normal , Tae. you just skipped the initial days of that horrible incident , even us was not allowed to touch you , it was not easy to get your trust Tae and i can remember clearly it was not a short period of time" Tae stared silently to Jin , He really forgot those days , his mind couldn't keep the hardest part of his past , To be alone behind the walls of terrifying memories, having no one to lean on or turn to with the pain that consumes you.

His tears started to fall hard , Jin wiped it with his thumb 

Jin : " I'm not here to vivid the memories you don't want to remember , I want you to know that you healed in some point , you have the ability to trust , to love to touch some one without lost your mind , you are not a broken human baby , you just need a touch to push you farther to be perfect again "

Taehyung : " What do .. what do you mean by a touch to push me ?! "

Jin : " I think this time for a profession to has his say on this " Tae pushed Jin standing up in anger .

Taehyung : " I'm not going to a Psychiatrist  " Jin looked him in the eyes 

Jin : " I attempted suicide .. " Tae was shocked to met with his hyung deep secret like this .. he never imagined his hyung to reveal this to him.

Jin : "You are not the only one who need a help .. If I attuned my much needed session , do you will ?! "

*******

Author's Note .. 

Hey guys ..

I faced a hard time to write again , my mind was totally blocked and couldn't go farther..

I can't be more grateful for the awesome writer who never failed to push me to the right path @RJB-BTS Thank you for being there 

We had a conversation about end this book after a few chapters and then start a second book 

What do you think about this ??

Jimin ProtectorsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara