Chapter 54

Author's POV : 

It had been two agonizing days since the nightmare began, each passing moment a torturous reminder of the childhood horrors Jimin had endured. The darkness that surrounded him now surpassed anything he had ever known. Bound to the chair his uncle had cruelly placed him in, confined to this desolate, pitch-black room, Jimin felt his spirit wither away.

No morsel of bread had touched his parched lips, no drop of water had quenched his thirst. Weakness consumed what little energy remained in his emaciated body. The belt lashes his uncle had inflicted upon him left their mark, both physically and mentally. The once defiant screams had been silenced by despair, and Jimin wondered if his voice would ever be heard again.

As the hours stretched on, an overwhelming question haunted his thoughts. Would he die alone in this abysmal place? Doubt gnawed at his soul. Had his hyungs forgotten about him so quickly? Were they truly going to abandon him here? And Noona, had she already given up hope?

The pain of their potential abandonment cut deeper than any physical torture his uncle subjected him to. The anguish threatened to break his fragile heart, leaving him with a hollow emptiness. In this moment of despair, Jimin's faith wavered, and the weight of his unbearable circumstances grew unbearable.

Unable to bear the torment any longer, Jimin's voice emerged, filled with a mixture of yearning and desperation. "Hyung... why have you left me here?" he whispered, his plea echoing through the desolate room. "Please, come and rescue me from this living nightmare. Noona, I miss your touch so much. How can I find a way out of this darkness? I can't even bring myself to end it all."

The creaking door pierced the silence, revealing the vile figure responsible for shattering Jimin's life. Won, the architect of his suffering, entered with a sinister grin, relishing in the sight of his broken victim.

Won : "Good evening, my little slut," he sneered, his voice dripping with sadistic delight. "Why the tears? We have a party tonight, and your guests expect to see your happy face."

Jimin recoiled at the touch of his uncle's filthy hand against his cheek, but his weakened state rendered him powerless to escape the vile contact.

Jimin : "D-Don't touch me!" he managed to choke out, his voice laced with fear and revulsion.

Won's laughter echoed through the room, a chilling symphony of madness. "Oh, don't worry, my dear Jimin. Tonight, you'll experience more than just touch," he taunted, his words laced with unimaginable horrors.

Tears streamed down Jimin's face, his spirit crushed under the weight of disbelief. He couldn't fathom the depths to which his life had sunk. In the depths of his despair, he silently pleaded with a higher power to save him, to bring him a glimmer of hope. But as his hope dwindled, a flicker of strength ignited within him, fueled by the memories of his hyungs and Noona.

In the recesses of his mind, Jimin conjured their faces, their voices, and their unwavering love. IU Noona's soothing words resonated within him, urging him to hold on, to believe in the power of their bond. And in his darkest hour, a whispered promise echoed through his thoughts, reassuring him that his beloved hyungs would come to his rescue.

As the night descended, two ugly figures entered the dimly lit room, their intentions unmistakable. Fear gripped Jimin's trembling form as he realized the horrors that awaited him. But in the depths of his terror.

The moment arrived, the men closing in, their intentions sinister and cruel. 

M1 : " wow you didn't lie Won when you said he is beautiful " the first guy looked lustfully to Jimin from head to toe  and Jimin helplessly Squeezed his eyes to not see what will happen to him 

M2 : " what do you think buddy , share or one after one ??! " 

M1 :  " i love sharing " he smirked and Won hold his cam ready to record what they are going to do

But just as despair threatened to consume Jimin, the door exploded open, revealing a blaze of courage and determination. Jimin's hyungs stormed into the room, their eyes ablaze with fury, ready to wage war against the darkness that had ensnared him.

Jimin didn't open his eyes he still waiting the filthy touch that will destroy the remaining of his sanity 

A violent clash erupted as his hyungs fought with unrivaled strength and unwavering devotion. The room became a battleground, with the sounds of grunts, cries, and shattering hopelessness echoing off the walls

the 5 rook care of the 3 old men and Yoongi ran to Jimin who was still closing his eyes

Yoongi : " baby , baby i'm here i'm sorry " Jimin was shaking his head left and right

Jimin : " NOO PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME , YOONGI HYUUUUUUUUUUNG PLEASE SAVE ME " Jimin was screaming his lung out couldn't realizes that he is already in his hyung's arms

Yoongi : " Jimin , little one , i'm here , your hyung open your eyes please " Yoongi hold Jimin's face in his palms trying to put some sense in his little kid 

the moment Jimin opened his eyes

Jimin : " dad , you are here " the word took Yoongi back but his baby in his arms

Yoongi : " yes baby your daddy is here you are safe " Jimin broke in a heavy set of cries can't believe he is safe now .

As Jimin's hyungs fought valiantly to protect him from the clutches of darkness, a piercing gunshot shattered the air. Time seemed to freeze as the room filled with the acrid scent of gunpowder. Panic surged through Jimin's veins as he witnessed the unthinkable unfold before his eyes.

Yoongi,  the one who just call him Dad who had become a pillar of strength and support, crumpled to the ground, clutching his bleeding shoulder. The horror of the situation threatened to overwhelm Jimin, his mind racing to comprehend the magnitude of the tragedy that had unfolded. 

Jimin : "Dad!" Jimin's voice trembled with a mixture of fear and desperation, his heart pounding in his chest. "No, please, don't leave me. Not after everything we've been through! you promised you will not leave me !"

Jimin crawled towards Yoongi's fallen form, his hands trembling as he desperately tried to stem the flow of blood. Tears streamed down his face, his voice choked with emotion. "Daddy, please, stay with me. Don't give up. You can't leave me now."

Jin couldn't tolerate the pain this guy enlist on his family so it leashed the devil on him making him  stapped Won on his heart With a sharp iron stick killing him on the spot 

Jungkook : " HYUNG NOO "