Chapter 59

Continue Flashback the night Jimin got kidnaped ...

Author's POV

Yoongi :  "NO, YOU CAN'T KEEP ME HERE! I NEED TO FIND MY SON!" His struggles were in vain as Jungkook finished tying him to the bed's headboard, determined to keep him from getting away from his tie .

Jungkook's voice was stern yet filled with concern as he tried to reason with Yoongi. 

Jungkook : "No, hyung. You're out of control. You're not in the right state of mind to do anything. You're only going to destroy our plan and endanger Jimin's life. Please, stay here until we find him."

Yoongi's anger continued to escalate, his voice laced with fury.

Yoongi :  "YOU FUCKER! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! I WILL FIND HIM! LET ME GOOOO!" He pulled at his restraints relentlessly, causing pain to his already injured wrist.

Jungkook held Yoongi's arms firmly, looking into his eyes with a mix of determination and compassion. 

Jungkook " "Hyung, please. You're hurting yourself. Look at me. I will bring Jimin back. You already tried going after him, but you tried breaking into the guy's house while he was there. We can't afford to make those mistakes. If they find out we're onto Won's friends, we'll lose our last chance to find out where Jimin is. So, please, hyung, let me and the others handle this. I promise that when I find him, I'll take you with me. But let me find him first." Yoongi's eyes filled with tears as he listened to Jungkook's heartfelt plea.

Yoongi's voice cracked with remorse. 

Yoongi : "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I swear I won't do any more stupid things. But let me go. Let me search with you. I can't stay here alone with my mind. I'll go crazy, please." Yoongi pleaded desperately, his vulnerability exposed.

Jungkook wiped away Yoongi's tears and pressed a tender kiss to his forehead.

Jungkook :  "I'm sorry, hyung, but we can't afford to make any more mistakes. Trust me. Nonna will stay with you." With those words, Jungkook left the room, leaving Yoongi shouting and pulling at his restraints in a desperate attempt to break free.

***

IU was a mess of tears when Jungkook brought Yoongi back home. Her heart sank as she had hoped they would return with Jimin. The night had passed, and the morning sun shone brightly in the sky, but there was still no sign of Jimin anywhere.

She was taken aback by the way Jungkook had treated Yoongi. She couldn't find the words to express her concerns.

Jungkook's voice was filled with a mixture of determination and worry as he addressed IU. 

Jungkook : "Please, Noona, don't release him. I promise I will find Jimin, but try to calm him down." The weight of his words hung heavily in the air, and IU felt the burden of responsibility resting upon her shoulders added to her worry for Jimin.

IU's voice trembled as she asked, 

IU : "Where is the rest of you? What about the others?"

Jungkook sighed, his exhaustion evident. 

Jungkook : "We're all doing our best to find him, but Yoongi hyung can't think clearly right now. He needs to stay here. No matter how much he begs, please don't release him. We can't afford any more setbacks." With that, Jungkook left, leaving IU alone with the heavy weight on her heart.

She sat there, her mind filled with worry and uncertainty. The walls seemed to close in on her as she pondered the desperate situation they were in. IU knew she had to find a way to calm Yoongi down, to offer him the comfort he so desperately needed. She hoped and prayed that Jungkook would find Jimin soon, that her beloved son would be returned to them unharmed.