Chapter 97

Taehyung's POV : 

I'm I going insane or this girl really has something make me feel calm , My heart beat stay normal when she is around , i'm not terrified anymore , The way she try to hold her tears when i scold her make my heart ache  , I never cared before , or can i say my heart never stop speeding up when anyone near me so , I never experienced any other feeling aside from fear , Lonely or being panicked.

She never failed to anger me , her clumsiness and unexperienced self  always lead to more conversation between us , her rounded eyes looking to me can always vanish my anger , make me forget why i even got angry in the first place .

And despite how rude and bossing her around her kind soul never forget to take care of me , ignoring how many times i restrict her from brining me coffee or lunch but after that spicy incident , she insist to bring me my lunch saying i don't take care of my self , when i drown in my work she will bring a cup of coffee with a sweet strawberry cake knowing how much i hate the bitter taste of Coffee .

She tried so hard to learn how to do her job perfectly but she also studied me  , So she will not hurt me with her care again .

it's been two days i asked my brothers to stop following me , I can manage now , I know she will not do anything to hurt me , not intentionally at least , I feel safe around her , maybe all our conversation is a work related or my meals that she insist will not stop preparing it for me , but all this put my heart at ease .

I feel confident for the first time in my life , I'm not flinching when she knock on my door , my hand stopped shaking when i talk to her , I can hold eye contact with her without panicking , I found a thing on her eyes the same as i found in Jimin's but she is beautiful .

***

Author's POV : 

Tae's Office door knocked 

Taehyung : "  Come in " 

Yun Hee : " Sir .. It's already late , everyone went home " 

Taehyung : " I'm paying your overtime , I don't have time for your complain about your work " She smiled , his scolding lost his effect on her , plus he stopped raising his voice so it's much bearable now.

Yun Hee : " I'm not complaining Sir but  you didn't have anything since lunch break , so I was just asking are you still staying for more so i can order anything too eat " She smiled lively making him shake his head in disbelieve , she really never listen.

Taehyung  : " You are something really .. I'm not hungry so get out don't distribute me " She bowed without arguing farther and left .

Taehyung was wondering why she didn't argue as usual but he shrugged and went with the file he was reviewing 

Just a half an hour and she knocked his office door

Taehyung : " God .. what's wrong with you , let me work for god sake "

She went in holding bags while smiling happily 

Yun Hee : " It's not logic that you are not hungry you didn't have anything in 6 hours so , here your food , should i eat with you , everyone already left so I don't think you will like eating alone " She is talking while preparing the food on the table in front of the office couch , Tae just looking to her dumfounded , She is invading his life and he really don't know what to do with her , does he even hate this !!

 Yun Hee : " I'm not taking no as an answer , come here , I'm hungry too " He walked to where she is .. but sit on the chair , he will not risk to be touched by her .

She handed him chopsticks and she started to eat .

Yun Hee : " You know , I really love spicy food , when you scolded me about giving it to you , I was like , is there a human been doesn't like it , you are already weird enough so i didn't mind to add this , but it's really tasteless when it is not spicy " 

Taehyung : " weird !! " 

Yun Hee : " Obs .. I didn't mean to offended you , but you never know !! "  

Taehyung : " never know what ?? "

Yun Hee : " That you are  weird " Taehyung couldn't hold his laughter , she is talking like they know each other for eternity , doesn't she afraid of him .

 Yun Hee : " God .. Can you please stop laughing , you already handsome , don't add more to my sufferings "  His face went with a dark shade of red , he never had a normal conversation with a girl let alone  experience to hear these words from one , 

Taehyung : " I ... mmm  " He didn't know what to say and he already stutter  

she didn't notice how he react as she was focusing on her food 

 Yun Hee : " Now we are friend right !! as we are having a meal together , please stop being mean to me , i need this work but i don't like being scolded every time , okay it's your right when i make any mistake but you can say it with a kind way " He smiled to her , her magical way to pull him out of his dark make his heart speed up but with a way he never know and absolutely with a good way this time .

Taehyung : " Yes , we can be friend , and i'm sorry for scolding you  "  When he said that She forgot the most important rule she shouldn't cross and pulled him in a tight hug 

 Yun Hee : " YOU ARE THE BEST BOSS " Tae felt her hand pull him in her arms and his vision almost went black

her body slammed to his and at this moment  he pushed her running out of his office

 Yun Hee : " Sir .. Sir " She called him but he didn't look back trying to gather his strength to reach home safe  

***

Home ..

the brothers conversations got interrupted by the main door opening revealing a pale Taehyung who was looking like he just met with a ghost.

Jin :" What happened brother!!"

Jimin:" Hyung!! Finally you are here , you will not believe what happened today " Jimin ran to him but before he can wrap his arms around his body, Taehyung was laying unconscious on the floor

Jin :" TAE !!! "

Yoongi :" TAEHYUNG "

Jimin :" HYUNG "

Jin ran to him carried him to the couch

Jimin :" hyung !! What happened to Tae hyung , why he is not opening his eyes " Jimin was terrified, he never saw Taehyung this weak or sick , he was just fine this morning.

Yoongi :" Calm down Jimin , he will be okay , can you go bring a cup of water from the kitchen?? " Yoongi trying to distract Jimin and Jimin nodded leaving them

Yoongi :" What's wrong with him hyung , it's been long time he didn't go through this ?? Why this is happening again " Jin was caressing Taehyung hair trying to make him feel safe .

Jin :" We are not focusing on him Yoongi , there must be someone on the company, we used to be around him in the Café Or assign one of us with his in the office , but now we just missed that he can't be unwatched "

*****

Author's Note .. 

End OF the Flashback ..

The flashback started at chapter 87 if you need to remember where we stopped 

Double update but i didn't reread so just skip the mistakes  😁