Chapter 52

Jungkook's POV : 

I can't believe I've made it this far. It's been a long journey of rediscovering my talent. I joined the music team at my college and worked hard to become the main singer there. During one of our performances, an agency representative was in the audience and was completely impressed with my voice. He offered me a contract to sign with his agency. However, Yoongi hyung insisted that the contract should not exceed one year, so that the agency wouldn't take advantage of my talent.

Now, we're all getting ready to go. Jimin is in my room, persistently asking to accompany me backstage.

Jimin: "Hyuuuuung, please! I want to see how artists get ready. I just want to be with you. I promise I won't do anything to bother you. Please, hyung."

Jungkook: "Baby, I'd love to, but I won't be able to concentrate if I have to take care of you. I'll be really busy. How can I focus on myself and make sure you're okay?"

Jimin: "I won't need anything, I promise! Please, hyung."

Jungkook: "Okay, but promise me you won't leave the room and just watch me from the screen in the backstage, alright?" I gently hold his cheek in my palms.

Jimin: "Yaay, hyung! Thank you so much! You're the best!" He kisses me and rushes off to see IU to fix his outfit.

As I continue adjusting my tie in front of the mirror, I can't help but feel grateful for Jimin's unwavering support. It's moments like these that remind me of the bond we share as a brothers and how much he believes in my talent even if he still kid but the looks he hold in his eyes to me kept my heart contented. I take a deep breath, ready to step onto the stage and face this new chapter of my musical journey, with Jimin in the backstage room , IU and all my hyungs in the audience cheering me on from behind the scenes.

*****

I did it! The voices of cheers and shouts filled the air as they chanted my name. It was the first time I had such a huge gathering of fans in one place. My voice trembled at the start, but I managed to regain control and deliver a stunning performance. My heart fluttered with a mix of excitement and nervousness. Overwhelmed by the moment, I quickly made my way from the stage to my dressing room, where my family awaited me, tears of pride streaming down their faces. But amidst the joy, I couldn't shake off the feeling of wanting to share this moment with Jimin.

I hurriedly entered the backstage room, expecting to find Jimin there, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Jungkook: "Where is Jimin?"

Staff: "He went to the bathroom about half an hour ago, but he hasn't returned yet."

Fear gripped my heart. What could have happened to him? I frantically tried calling him, but there was no answer. Desperate, I dialed Yoongi hyung's number.

Jungkook: "Hyung... Jimin is missing. Is he with you?"

Yoongi: "What do you mean, he's missing? No, he was in the backstage room, Jungkook." Yoongi's voice was tense, mirroring the panic that surged through me.

My mind raced with worry and confusion. How could Jimin disappear like this? I couldn't make sense of it. Moments later, we all gathered in the backstage room, Yoongi, IU, J-Hope, Taehyung, RM, and Jin. The room was filled with tension and concern. We decided to review the CCTV footage, hoping for any clue about Jimin's whereabouts.

As we reviewed the CCTV footage, our hearts sank further as we witnessed the chilling moment of Jimin's abduction. The masked man moved with alarming swiftness and precision, cornering Jimin in front of the bathroom. In the dimly lit space, the struggle between them was brief but intense.

With a sudden burst of strength, the masked man overpowered Jimin, his grip firm and unyielding. Jimin fought valiantly, his eyes filled with fear and desperation, but the assailant's advantage was clear.

Hoisting Jimin off his feet, the masked man carried him with an unsettling ease, effortlessly navigating through the backstage area and swiftly making his way out of the building. It was as though he knew every nook and cranny, evading any potential obstacles or interference.

The CCTV footage captured the tension in the air as staff members and security personnel moved about, oblivious to the unfolding tragedy. The masked man moved with calculated steps, avoiding any suspicion or recognition carrying Jimin as a drunken boy who can't walk , his face hidden beneath the cold anonymity of his disguise.

As he disappeared from the camera's view, a sense of helplessness washed over us. The sight of Jimin, our beloved kid and family member the innocent soul who has suffered enough, being forcibly taken from us was devastating taking him back to his own nightmares. The knowledge that he was now in the hands of an unknown captor gnawed at our souls, fueling a burning desire to find him and bring him back to safety.

The footage ended, leaving us with a haunting image burned into our minds: Jimin's frightened expression, the masked man's determined stride, and the weight of uncertainty hanging heavy in the air. It was a moment that forever changed us, igniting a fire within us to fight against the unknown and reclaim Jimin from the clutches of his abductor.

Author's POV : 

IU : " someone give me my baby back " was the first word uttered from one of them,  she broke down immediately after the horrible scene they met with just a second ago .

Taehyung clenched his fists, his eyes burning with determination.

 Taehyung : "I can't believe this happened. We have to find him, no matter what it takes."

Jin : " this fucker will pay with his live for what he did to my baby , you fuckers don't stand like this , you act like a mafia when someone hurt one of you , MOVE NOW I WANT TO BRING HIM HERE TONIGHT "

Yoongi's hands trembled as he clutched his phone tightly, desperately wishing for any news or sign of Jimin's safety. The weight of the situation bore down on him, and he felt a deep ache in his chest.

IU, her eyes filled with tears, moved closer to Yoongi, taking his hand in hers. They sought strength and solace in each other, their hearts breaking at the thought of their son being in danger. Their parental instincts kicked into overdrive, fueling their determination to find Jimin and bring him back home.

Yoongi's voice quivered as he spoke, his words laced with a deep sense of self-blame and despair.

Yoongi: "We can't lose hope. Jimin needs us now more than ever. But I... I failed him again. I couldn't fulfill my promise to protect him." His voice cracked, and tears welled up in his eyes, threatening to spill over.

Overwhelmed by the weight of the situation, Yoongi felt his mind spiraling, consumed by guilt and a sense of helplessness. The thought of Jimin, his beloved child, in danger tore at his soul, and he questioned his own abilities as a father.

In the midst of his turmoil, RM, seeing Yoongi's anguish, grabbed him by the collar, his eyes filled with a mix of frustration and concern.

RM: "Pull yourself together, Yoongi! This is not the time for your childish cries. There is a kid out there who considers you as his father. Now is the moment to prove yourself and be there for Jimin. We need you to be strong."

RM's words struck Yoongi like a wake-up call, jolting him out of his overwhelming emotions. He took a deep breath, wiping away his tears, and nodded, a renewed determination flickering in his eyes.