Chapter 107

Jin's POV : 

I didn't expect this reaction from Jimin , He is really eager to heal , He didn't know there is a way for this , and now he is just confused why i didn't offer this to Tae , Just If he knows .

Jin : " You can offer this to him , but first tell him what you are going through , you need to share this with him , He is your hyung , and he can understand your feelings , as you do for him now , you are going to heal together " Maybe Tae agree with this if Jimin asked him , or if he know that Jimin is struggling too .

Jimin : " Okay , I will go to talk to him " he was about to get out of the bed but i hold his hand 

Jin : " Hey where are you going , not now " he looked me with a confused look. 

Jimin : " But why ,we need to start this now , so we can be fine soon " I chuckled , he really didn't listen when i was talking about the time that he needs to heal .

Jin : " Baby , your hyung is a sleep now , and I told you , this is not a single session and vowala you are fine , it takes time , a lot of it , not tomorrow , not the next month , you have a long journey Jimin " 

Jimin : " That's why i need to take the first step now , no need to delay right ?! " 

He smiled , this time it is not a fake one , sometimes he surprises me by how he is getting mature so fast , Me or Tae didn't see things the same he does , We are scared to open up , terrified to face our past , I believe he really trust us , Feel safe when we are there , so he takes my word as a fact with no single doubt .

He teach me a thing now , If we really trust each other the way he does , we won't wait all this time to start face our past , I didn't trust Namjoon , Tae didn't trust Jungkook , we didn't trust them enough .. is this even going to work if we are ..

Jimin : " Hyung !! where did you lost , did I say something wrong ? " he looked concerned now , He never know I need help too , It's not needed , He needs to see me as a savior , not the weak broken human I'm .

Jin : " Sorry little one , just lost in thought , no you didn't say anything wrong " 

Jimin : " Hyung !! i'm not little anymore , It's Jiminie for you " he frowned his eyebrows cutely , despite his try to puff his chest to convince me how he is not the little kid we have anymore , his small figure always betrayed him let alone his face , nothing there but pure cuteness 

Jin  : " My big boy Jiminie " I ruffles his hair , he giggles like he wasn't just a broken soul a few minutes ago , 

The door knocked and opened when i replied with  " Come in " IU came with a fake stern face , Jimin is her weak spot , I didn't even mentioned what Jimin did is wrong , she will be mad if she know i didn't scold him about his doing with Yun Hee .

IU : " why are you so happy you two ?! " Okay now her sternness is not fake anymore ,  Jimin ran where she is standing hugging her tight .

Jimin : " I love you Mom , I'm hungry " she pulled him back holding his cheek on her palms

IU : " I love you too , but don't ignore my words , did you said sorry to your hyung ?! "

Jimin : " Why should I Mom ? I didn't do anything " She glared at me .

IU : " Oppa !! you didn't talk to him , right ?! " Her look will burn me a live 

Jin : " we lost in our talks and .. and i was about to tell him , I swear " She put her hand on her hip and looked to Jimin  ignoring me .

IU : " What did you do to the woman back there Jimin ?! is it right to hit a woman ?! " he crossed his arms in a protest 

Jimin : " Mom , she was hurting Tae Hyung , how can I let her " she twisted  his ears make him whine in her hold

IU : " You have your tong to protest and talk like a man , If i found you hitting a woman again I will hit the hell out of your bum , do you hear me " 

Jimin : " AHHHHH Mom , my ear you are going to rip it out , Okay , I'm sorry I will not do this again " she slapped him twice  on his butt and let him go .

Jimin : " Mom , I'm not kid anymore , why you are so violence " he hide behind me , I just can't hold my laughter , she sent me to scold him cause she will hug him if he was sad , but when she saw him giggling she went whiled .

IU : " I will hit your bum even if you are 30 , don't get on my nerve or you will be treated like a five years kid " she slammed the door behind her

Jin : "Okay , Sometimes your mom is scary " he rubbed his ears

Jimin : " Sometimes !! " 

Jin : "Okay maybe often , Now what are you going to do ?! " 

Jimin : " I have two people to ask forgiveness , Mom And Taehyung  hyung, I hate that woman , she shouldn't come here "   

*****