Chapter 83

Seo Joon

21 years old Student in the same collage with JK and working with him at the Company he signed for as a Singer

*******

Author's POV : 

Jungkook : " I SWEAR TO GOD I'M NOT SPAREING YOU JOON YOU LITTLE " Jungkook stormed into Seo Joon's office early in the morning, his face contorted with anger and frustration.

Seo Joon : " Oh god , let me explain , i swear i tried to reschedule your practice time but the manager didn't agree , your show is just tomorrow Jungkook , what should i do ?!" she tried to skip from Jungkook who is totally out of control right now , if she got caught he will kill her.

Jungkook : "You better make sure we finish this practice before my event, or else... or else I'll give you a makeover that'll make you resemble our strict manager!" he throw the Thick book on her desk exactly on her direct before leaving her office , thank god he has not a very good aiming  .

Seo Joon : " This crazy hulk , who on the earth dealing with his colleagues like this , Why am I even falling for this mischievous, oblivious, yet utterly charming human being? I must be out of my mind!" Seo Joon whispered to her self .

***

After his practice, he hastily ran out of the studio without even glancing in her direction. She stood there, waiting for him, hoping he would acknowledge her and make up for what had happened. But as usual, he never gave her any attention.

She knew deep down that he would never notice her. In her eyes, she was just a poor, struggling, and ugly girl. How could someone like him ever love someone like her?

Every day, she watched from afar, admiring his talent and grace. Her heart would skip a beat whenever he entered the room, and her eyes would follow his every move. She longed for his affection, but she believed it to be an impossible dream.

In her mind, she had built a wall of self-doubt and insecurities, convinced that she could never be deserving of his love. She compared herself to the other girls who fawned over him, their beauty and confidence shining like beacons. How could she ever compete with that?

As time went on, her love for him only grew stronger. She cherished every moment she spent in his presence, even if it was just from a distance. Even if what she get from him is just a Pickering or cursing or what ever it was ,  In her heart, she held onto a flicker of hope, praying that someday he would see her for who she truly was.

But days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months, and still, he never paid her any mind. It tore at her heart, each rejection etching deeper wounds into her fragile soul. She wondered if she should give up, if it was foolish to hold onto a love that seemed one-sided.

She knew him from the first day in their collage it's been 3 years , it's to exhausting to feel this alone , to feel like you will never be loved , is it the time for her to give up !!