Chapter 103

Continue flashback....

Ara's POV : 

Ara : " hey Taemin, can we have a talk ??" I came earlier from Jimin today , I know he always come late so I can have a talk alone with Taemin. He was in our class sleeping on his desk , his mother always forced him to come early, I don't know why .

Taemin  :" Ara !! What's wrong , did your mother refuse to give you permission for today's dinner?!" He raised his head looking to me with his sleepy eyes

Ara :" No No she is okay with this but I want to talk to you about Jimin " he frowned his eyebrows 

Taemin  :" What's wrong , is he in trouble? What time is it ? Should I call him ?!" This boy love Jimin so much , and I believed he take Jimin as his brother, I don't worry about Jimin when he is with him .

Ara :" calm down Taemin , he is okay , he will be here in 15 ." 

Taemin:" so .. what do you want to talk ?! " I cleared my throat and sit in Jimin's seat beside Taemin 

Ara :" I know you are his best friend, and sure you know his secrets, I don't want you to reveal it , he will not be okay if you did , but .. I can feel there is something wrong with him , sometimes I don't understand his reactions , the sudden fear appears on his eyes when I casually touch him .. is his family hurting him ?! " He was surprised by my question, does I hit a right guess ?? 

Taemin  :" What are you talking about ?? His family is the most caring family I had ever met , they won't hurt him " 

Ara :" they may don't hurt him in front of you , but they may do it when they are with him alone " he shook his head refuse my conclusions 

Taemin:" believe me , I know them personally, and I have almost live with him , spending nights on his house, they took care of me just cause I'm friend with their son , but ... " 

Ara :" but what ?? " 

Taemin:" I don't know if it's even  a secret  , or if he share this with you .. but his current family is not the biological one " I was shocked, he never mentioned this to me ..

Ara :" so .. do you think his biological parents hurt him in some way so he is afraid to be touched?!" 

Taemin:" why don't you talk to him directly, why are you asking me this ?" 

Ara :" I don't want to trigger something I shouldn't, I'm sure there is something happened to him , I want to help him, not to make it worse by talking about something he doesn't want to " 

Taemin:" I can't help you with this , if Jimin is ready to share he will , and if you want to help , you need to talk to him directly, if he know you are digging in his past without asking him he will not be happy, and as you said , I can't reveal his secrets to you , I'm sorry " so there is a secret! I know it , he want be this scared from a mere sudden touch if he is not been through something. 

Did his parents hurt him this bad ?? What should I do ?!

Jimin :" what are you two talking about ?? " Jimin was there standing while crossing his arms above his chest , not so happy to find me talking with his best friend alone.

His best friend used to be possessive over him and he used to be possessive over me , he doesn't like to see me talking alone with any boy .

Taemin:" Your girl was curious about you favorite dishes , so I was sharing your secrets 😁😁" he used to be stupid, but when it comes to Jimin , he will never afford to make him sad .

Jimin pulled me from his seat and made me sit on mine 

Jimin :" If you want to know anything about me , you can ask me, don't talk to him alone " he crossed his arms again with a little pout , he is trying to not pout too much as I told him before he is soo cute when he did it , and he hate me calling him cute , he like to be called handsome. But he is still cute just don't tell him this .

Ara :" really!! So I can ask you anything and you will tell me ?!" He frowned his eyebrows 

Jimin :" is there something you want to know ?! " it's not the right time to ask now , 

Ara :" never mind, my mom gave me permission to come tonight dinner " he smiled the smile that can make my heart stop , I can't believe there is a human being who caused pain for him .

Jimin :" YES .. I love your Mom , so you are going to ride with me in my dad's car okay " 

I met his father before . He looked scary .. I don't know but he is too quiet.. but Jimin used to talk good about him , he loves him so much .

Ara :" yes I will " I was about to put my hand on his cheek but I hold my self back , his face always gave that awful expression when I act freely with him , nothing is okay with him but holding hands , it's really hurt when I know he hate my touch .. I know he loves me , but ..

**** 

Yoongi's car ..

Jimin :" Dad .. sorry we made you wait for us " his dad ruffled his hair the moment we got into the car and pulled him in a tight hug , me and Taemin sit in the back seats and Jimin in the passenger one 

Yoongi :" no problem little... I mean Jiminie , HI Ara , finally see you officially , and Hi Taemin" he looked me in the rear mirror, does his expression changed between talking to us and when he talked to Jimin , he was looking to him with so much love , why his eyes is emotionless when he is looking to me ?? I don't know about Taemin maybe he did something to anger him but this is the first time I talk to him !!

Ara :" Hi Sir , nice to meet you " I formally greated him and the rest of the ride Jimin was talking in details about our day , his dad's face never let the smile down now while he is keep glancing to his son and focus on the road in the same time .

I can see now how much this man love Jimin , but .. why he is hating me ? He didn't even smile on my face